Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Austria

Is it where Pearson took them before the League One season, and then the season after before the 2009/10 Championship season? Or am I thinking of another training camp?

Slovakia?

Slovakia?

I don't know, can't remember lol

I recall Pearson taking the squad to a training camp ahead of League One. We won the league. He did it the following season. We finished 5th and made the play offs. Hoping it's the same place, might be a good omen for us? :fc:

I recall Pearson taking the squad to a training camp ahead of League One. We won the league. He did it the following season. We finished 5th and made the play offs. Hoping it's the same place, might be a good omen for us? :fc:

He may not be the greatest manager ever, but he must put on one hell of a preseason.

I randomly bumped into Sven in London on Thursday night and my fiance bumped into the whole squad this morning at Stansted. She done well and got me a couple of phtos and a bunch of autographs! Said they were all really great!

post-9825-0-95378500-1342363994_thumb.jppost-9825-0-38533700-1342364025_thumb.jp

Wasn't it Slovenia?

I randomly bumped into Sven in London on Thursday night and my fiance bumped into the whole squad this morning at Stansted. She done well and got me a couple of phtos and a bunch of autographs! Said they were all really great!

post-9825-0-95378500-1342363994_thumb.jppost-9825-0-38533700-1342364025_thumb.jp

Your bird looks fitter than Beckford. ;)

He's gone all big time after playing in the euros, doesn't see the need in all this pre season malarkey

He's got another week off hasn't he, because he played at Euro 2012? Same applies to Kasper as well, but he didn't even play at all.

Wasn't it Slovenia?

Yeah actually I think it was.

Archived