Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leeds Away

Guest MattP

And the same mugs will pay it, then find themselves paying £48 the season after.

Football fans deserve everything we get.

I haven't missed a game in over three seasons and I am fortunate that I could afford to go if I wish but there is clearly a good point and principle in boycotting this one.

I went last season and it was a decent atmosphere and clearly the Leeds fans hate him as they applauded when we sang " Ken Bates is a ****ing ****"

I have to admit I would prefer some sort of protest but as others have said the numbers would not be sufficient.

i think Yorkshire police have got something to do with this aswell, they don't like big away followings in there city so they out price them.

Yeah cos the police have a say in pricing.

Sorry don't wanna fight but this is one man and his greed.

Yes police costs go up with a larger crowd n ken wants the big away followings to pay for policing end of.

Every club should refuse allocation. only way to beat this man and his greed.

Yeah cos the police have a say in pricing.

Sorry don't wanna fight but this is one man and his greed.

Yes police costs go up with a larger crowd n ken wants the big away followings to pay for policing end of.

Every club should refuse allocation. only way to beat this man and his greed.

I agree completely mate...

I won't be going to this, not because of the night game (I've been to Leeds a couple of times on a Tuesday night before and it was alright), but because of the price. It's getting ridiculous now. But most fans at most clubs will feel the same way, and it's a shame because we only want to support our side, and Elland Road is one of the better grounds as well.

Agree above though, you'll still get some people that will go.

Totally agree with purpleronnie though at the top of the page.

42 quid is a joke... i paid 32 in 2010 for Leeds and was pissed.. but, what is the alternative?

We are football fans and we support our team, you can talk about protests etc. but at the end, if you want to watch your team...you pay the money.

I'm not going anyway but if you feel strongly about this then boycott that away match.

No point in complaining and then paying anyway.

I agree... However I'm sure there are a 'die hard' core of supporters who will be willing to line Mr Bates pockets....

oh weve got to support the lads, well hey our "lads" earn fuking thousands a week not hundreds like normal people.

fuk leeds scum and the leicester fans that go to this away game. ruining the game and pricing normal people out. jokers on both sides.

Okay...Huddersfield Town fan here, who lives less than two miles from Elland Road. I think you'll find a trip to Elland Road next season will have wonderful rewards despite the ticket price. Namely, 3pts to The Foxes obviously, a chance to tell them how shite their ground and the team are and the glorious opportunity to wind up silly Colin! All for the princely sum of £50 or what ever the greedy barstewards charge you! Bargain all the same!

Mind you, if you do too good a job on that front you'll probably have to face the 'If you hate Leeds Utd have a go' boyz on Elland Road after. All part of the day out though in that part of West Yorkshire, wouldn't miss it for the world. It's probably why they (Leeds fans) call it our Cup Final! lol

If you need some decent pre-match pub/grub info. message me! ;)

I don't know why you are all getting worked up, the Leeds website had the stand where away fans sit at £36 a ticket for this coming season.

I can't find the stadium plan now but Wolves have on their site the away price for their game with Leeds at Elland Road and they're £36.

Archived