Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leeds Away

I have DCFC Flag man on Facebook, great guy always up for a chat and he's just posted a status of "Leeds set to charge away fans £42 next season". Now that is a disgrace, I don't know what category we will fall into with it being a midweek game? Masterbates has gone too far this time.

If true - all grounds should return the favour when they visit - however I suppose this only hurts the real fans.

Yeah, it isn't the Leeds fans' fault. I've recently been reading stories of them being fed up of pricing in the home end as well.

Keep paying these exorbitant prices and they'll keep putting them up, £36 last year wasn't it?

Yes Davie it was like I said not sure how much we'll be charged because its midweek.... But more than likely will be £42. :/

Keep paying these exorbitant prices and they'll keep putting them up, £36 last year wasn't it?

A boycott will never happen though.

If you pay it, you shouldn't moan because as you say if people keep paying it it's only going to rise and rise.

I doubt i'll be going (Mainly because it's a bloody midweek game) but someone will always go thus a complete boycott never happening.

How cant Bates understand that by dropping the ticket price, he can most likely make more money from just selling more tickets, all the advertisements being seen by more people and more refreshments being sold

Not clever business sense at all

Anybody who willingly pays £42 to watch a second tier midweek game at a shithole where you'll be treated like vermin has more money than sense in my humble opinion.

He was way past the line last season. Something's got to change, would like to think we'll take 100 at the absolute most to this.

I seriously just cannot get my head round anyone going to this now, £42 is just absurd, it's cup final prices.

Gonna try and sort out a boycott of some sort.

If true - all grounds should return the favour when they visit - however I suppose this only hurts the real fans.

Worst way possible to go about it IMO.

We need to boycott this fixture otherwise we'll be paying £42 in future! When Leeds visits us we should charge them £43 lol

£60 in the next 5 years. I'm not joking either.

How cant Bates understand that by dropping the ticket price, he can most likely make more money from just selling more tickets, all the advertisements being seen by more people and more refreshments being sold

He's openly admitted he dislikes football fans.

How the bloke remains in football is beyond me.

Like Blatter, the day he dies will be a good one for football.

The problem with that is that leeds arnt exactly struggling for support, so they can afford to put the prices up

Archived