Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Athletics

lol

If you're reading this thread Jess (I accept that's unlikely) and you're planning on visiting Nuneaton or Villa Park, might I suggest you dress appropriately in case you meet Leicesterpool.

Female_Ghost_Suit_and_Armor_by_SgtHK.jpg

She looks very chuckable in that picture.

That's not a typo by the way, I mean I'd like to throw her on the bed and play hide the sausage till she had a fanny like a yawning hippo.

Incidentally, Jess Ennis' time in the hurdles during her first heptathlon heat would still be enough to make her fastest qualifier in the individual event.

Unbelievable athlete.

200m final tonight.

Can anyone see past a Bolt double?

Im going out on a limb & say Blake New WR.

I'd be amazed if bolt doesnt win....so blake will probably walk it...NW record would be amazing as its such a amazing time to beat.

I'd be amazed if bolt doesnt win....so blake will probably walk it...NW record would be amazing as its such a amazing time to beat.

Its Bolts to lose for sure. I know nothing about athletics & my prediction was just picked out of the sky. Was just listening to Michael Johnson & he was talking about how much harder Blake trains compared to Bolt, which is ok for the 100m apparently as i suppose its just an all out run your bollocks off as fast as you can in a straight line for 10 seconds! The 200 is different though.

He was also saying that Bolt is in lane 7 & Blake in 4, so whilst Blake will be able to see Bolt throughout Bolt wont see him unless he's close.

Looking forward to it.

Thought Blake was going to do Bolt then.

Anybody watch the relay earlier? Somebody broke their leg but carried on because he "didn't want to let the team down".

Easy. He was looking over his shoulder from about 50m onwards almost goading Blake. You're not gonna catch me.

Great unity at the finish with Bolt almost as happy that the young lad Weir got bronze as he was with his own medal lol.

Can't see this mentioned anywhere else, what about the American Runner in the 4x 400 meters Relay ...... Ran the last 200 of the 3rd leg with a broken leg :o:blink: Didn't want to pull out of the race cause he didn't want to let his team mates down :blink: :blink: :blink::o

Amazing. >_< Makes you wonder just how much pain adrenalin can overcome. :dunno: Just hope he hasn't done any lasting damage by running that far on it whilst broken. :fc:

Can't see this mentioned anywhere else, what about the American Runner in the 4x 400 meters Relay ...... Ran the last 200 of the 3rd leg with a broken leg :o:blink: Didn't want to pull out of the race cause he didn't want to let his team mates down :blink: :blink: :blink::o

I mentioned this on the previous page. Can't believe it really.

Imagine if that was a footballer!

Archived