Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

This is probably the worst ground i've found to get to in london so far..

I found West Ham a bastard and there was no-where to drink.

I also Crystal Palace a bastard but that was my own fault for going to Crystal Palace instead of Selhurst.

What's so bad about coach 1? :/

First time fox travel

Fox Travel in general isn't good.

It serves a purpose of getting you there which obviously is the whole point of it, but it's very cliquey, you can't drink on the coach, they always say you'll get there in time to find a pub - I've never got there in time to find a pub and it's just boring I find. I go to away games for a day out, I like a drink so Fox Travel really doesn't work for me, if you don't drink or don't want to then it's ok I suppose, but in my experince found it very cliquey.

Like I say it serves purpose, but i'd rather go on the train/find my own way.

What's so bad about coach 1? :/

First time fox travel

As Matt said, its very cliquey. Everyone now's each other and if someone who isn't a regular gets on, its a bit strange, uncomfortable even.

I use it as a last resort if its the only way I can get there or other forms of transport are too expensive,

1964FOX, sorry pal lol

As Matt said, its very cliquey. Everyone now's each other and if someone who isn't a regular gets on, its a bit strange, uncomfortable even.

I use it as a last resort if its the only way I can get there or other forms of transport are too expensive,

1964FOX, sorry pal lol

Fortunately I will be with the other half and lad so not alone, it is a last resort and Hopefully get there in time to escape to an away pub befor the game. I know what you are saying about uncomfortable especially if you accidentally sit in someone's seat, it's like the world has ended.

Fortunately I will be with the other half and lad so not alone, it is a last resort and Hopefully get there in time to escape to an away pub befor the game. I know what you are saying about uncomfortable especially if you accidentally sit in someone's seat, it's like the world has ended.

I sat in someones seat for Chelsea, eyes like fvcking daggers lol

Archived