Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

Lamby, I have just realised that the away stand has a huge supporting pole in the middle of the stand! Is it still there? :o

There is, there are 2 there

right, i live in Weymouth and want to go to this with a mate, could someone confirm that this is what we should do, drive to Stanmore Undergound (how much is parking) then underground it to London Bridge, then train it to Charlton Railway? and buy a Zone 1&2 Railcard, this will cover us for the Tube and the Train from London Bridge?

Why the **** would you come from Weymouth and drive to North West London when the ground is in SOUTH London? Just park somewhere like Twickenham or such and get the train to Waterloo then change?

Also the Rose of Denmark is a far better boozer than the Antigallican by all accounts. Accepts away fans too. I'm gonna swig in London Bridge until about 6pm and then head over there for 1 or 2 before the game.

See you there then :thumbup:

I use Stanmore due to the parking as others have stated and it's just so easy to get too. Railcard at £7 each covers us from there also, much cheaper than anything else I could find. Prefer it to edgeware as I know a man with a driveway if the car park is full.

Also we will be getting there early and going into central London first before heading to the Antianglican around 5.30 for a couple of pre match drinks

What you having for petrol Gaz?

I know this is probably a stupid question but when you select collect that does mean collect them in Charlton and not Leicester right? I usually leave the away ticket booking to my dad haha

I got done by this. I just rang the ticket ofice up and told them I'd pick my tickets up at Charlton and they said fine that's sorted for you.

I got done by this. I just rang the ticket ofice up and told them I'd pick my tickets up at Charlton and they said fine that's sorted for you.

I thought ticket office wasn't open til 9.

I've been waiting before I called up.

I've just phoned the ticket office and they said I couldn't buy them today and I would have to pay on the gate...

What number did you phone?

Edit: The guy was very non committal on the phone, he didn't say how many were left only that it probably won't sell out and I should phone up and check before I set off...

Lady I emailed at Charlton said available at 6, south stand.

She also laughed in my face when I asked if there was enough left "Well youve been given 4000 so you should be okay!!!!" lol

Archived