Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

Thanks for updating.

Good work. That's fair enough then but it should be ready by now really.

No problem lads :thumbup:

Does it mean the new website will be up in 24hours or the tickets to buy online?

Both I reckon.

Just had the same conversation about the website as had to get mine over the phone. To be fair I thought the website was ok, especially the tickets bit. My mate is an Arsenal STH and their website is AMAZING

Can't wait for Charlton, should be class

Got mine today. I asked at the ticket office if we could have high up seats (sitting at away games is just wrong), she said no and gave me row E :ph34r:

Then the other one said something about Charlton only giving us low down seats. Filling from the front?

Booked!

Got mine today. I asked at the ticket office if we could have high up seats (sitting at away games is just wrong), she said no and gave me row E :ph34r:

Then the other one said something about Charlton only giving us low down seats. Filling from the front?

You'll have plenty of seats to choose from

That's what we do yes

According to a Charlton mate of mine, they always give their away end to the away team for every match, so we should easily get tickets if we want them (except for Hartlepool last year). Is that true Lamby?

The away end is for away fans only. No home fans in there unless we're doing a £5/£10 a ticket promotion (only done against Stevenage and Hartlepool) in which case they get half. But as there is no promotion for this game you get the whole 3K of it

Hmm.. Made Watford with the dash down after work last season but South Ldn a bit ambitious. Shame its got the Tuesday treatment so often a great trip, Dion in FA cup '05 springs to mind.

1st away will be Boro..

Hmm.. Made Watford with the dash down after work last season but South Ldn a bit ambitious. Shame its got the Tuesday treatment so often a great trip, Dion in FA cup '05 springs to mind.

1st away will be Boro..

I'm leaving Kettering at half 4, reckon it's going to be touch and go whether I get there in time

Do one of two things, just move to where people are stood (it's a piece of piss, I've never been moved) or, just go to your seat and stand there. We tend to stand a lot in London.

Archived