Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

The main thing I remember about my other trip to the valley when we lost 2-0 with a shambolic performance for Megson's first game in charge is how loudly they played the music before the game. Is it still like that Lamby? Hate it when clubs try to kill off the pre-match atmosphere.

The main thing I remember about my other trip to the valley when we lost 2-0 with a shambolic performance for Megson's first game in charge is how loudly they played the music before the game. Is it still like that Lamby? Hate it when clubs try to kill off the pre-match atmosphere.

It is like that yes, I only experience that at night games though as I try to get to the ground for 2:55pm on a Saturday..more drinking time in the pub you see ;)

Going on my own for this :(

It is like that yes, I only experience that at night games though as I try to get to the ground for 2:55pm on a Saturday..more drinking time in the pub you see ;)

Going on my own for this :(

Boooo :thumbdown:

I guess you need something to stop us from completely outsinging you :P.

Returned my Fox Travel tickets for this earlier, thankfully now driving to Stanmore then trains to ground.

Surely you could drive to Luton or Bedford and get a direct train from there to London Bridge?

I use Stanmore due to the parking as others have stated and it's just so easy to get too. Railcard at £7 each covers us from there also, much cheaper than anything else I could find. Prefer it to edgeware as I know a man with a driveway if the car park is full.

Also we will be getting there early and going into central London first before heading to the Antianglican around 5.30 for a couple of pre match drinks

right, i live in Weymouth and want to go to this with a mate, could someone confirm that this is what we should do, drive to Stanmore Undergound (how much is parking) then underground it to London Bridge, then train it to Charlton Railway? and buy a Zone 1&2 Railcard, this will cover us for the Tube and the Train from London Bridge?

right, i live in Weymouth and want to go to this with a mate, could someone confirm that this is what we should do, drive to Stanmore Undergound (how much is parking) then underground it to London Bridge, then train it to Charlton Railway? and buy a Zone 1&2 Railcard, this will cover us for the Tube and the Train from London Bridge?

Get a zone 1-4 railcard and it'll cover your tube to and from Stanmore too.

Archived