Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

I'm getting train to Euston then tube/dlr etc. If i'm 15 is the best value for money getting a day travelcard (£3.50) or can you get from Euston to Customs House/etc for less than that?

Travelcard for £2 for a kid. At least it used to be £2 anyways

Phone in sick with an excuse of "I was playing a marathon chess game last night and accidently swallowed a piece and didn't have a good Knights sleep"

For a start my stepdad is my boss. So that can't happen. To finish what a shit attempt at trying to be funny.

My only current trouble is getting there and back but that's easy to sort, lad on Twitter reckons there's a return for £7.50 on the train which I can't believe. lol

If I seriously have to I'll FT it, no way I'm missing this.

You mean Leicester to St Pancras return for £7.50? If not my friend found £11 return!

Anyone know what the price for an u18 ticket plus FoxTravel would cost on average? I would work it out but im on holiday at the moment so wouldn't really be able to work it out!? Much appreciated!

I reckon STH £17

Looks like we have got to do this on Fox travel, anyone also doing this should all get the same coach to try and make it bearable. DanLCFC if you have to do Fox travel we will give you a lift home from KP after the game if you like.

Archived