Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

I really want to go to this but I'm not very good with the tubes in London, anyone else going by train to this if so what time?

When you get to St Pancras, follow for the Northern Line (its colour is Black) and take it going Southbound and get off it at London Bridge

Looks like I have convinced my other Half to ditch the Fox travel idea and go by tube from stanmore instead so will be returning our coveted Coach 1 tickets to the ticket office Hooray......

Might even have a space in the car dependent on my mate joining us or not.

Fox Travel sold out

Ahhh... just seen it on the website.. might have to sack Charlton off now and go to Blackburn instead :/

Looks like I have convinced my other Half to ditch the Fox travel idea and go by tube from stanmore instead so will be returning our coveted Coach 1 tickets to the ticket office Hooray......

Might even have a space in the car dependent on my mate joining us or not.

How many Fox Travel tickets have you got?

F' k it giving it a go, leaving Derby at 4, Jump in with Maybes at Junction 15 on M1, park at a mates in Greenwich.

Doubtful we'll have time but might squeeze a quick on in the Antigallican, stayed there for Chelsea game and owe them a return visit.

I know this is probably a stupid question but when you select collect that does mean collect them in Charlton and not Leicester right? I usually leave the away ticket booking to my dad haha

I'm sure it's collect in Leicester.

Rather than pay the ridiculous train prices for a return to london from leicester theres the option of national express leicester to london victoria coach station £15 return. Then just get the tube to the ground.

Archived