Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

Would be going if it wasn't a bloody midweek game.

Most away games I want to go to are midweeks meaning I won't be able to go, I expect the ones that I want to go to that are still on Saturdays to be moved for one reason or another no doubt.

Would be going if it wasn't a bloody midweek game.

Most away games I want to go to are midweeks meaning I won't be able to go, I expect the ones that I want to go to that are still on Saturdays to be moved for one reason or another no doubt.

Same.

My only current trouble is getting there and back but that's easy to sort, lad on Twitter reckons there's a return for £7.50 on the train which I can't believe. lol

If I seriously have to I'll FT it, no way I'm missing this.

They're not bad prices to be fair, I'll jib U18.

Easily done, our stewards are all picked just to earn money and not give a shit about anything.

Stop moaning about it being a midweek game, at least theres trains back from St Pancras after 10:30pm..think of us..**** all running after about 9:30pm when we play you in Feb on a Tuesday night

Easily done, our stewards are all picked just to earn money and not give a shit about anything.

Stop moaning about it being a midweek game, at least theres trains back from St Pancras after 10:30pm..think of us..**** all running after about 9:30pm when we play you in Feb on a Tuesday night

Some of us have jobs meaning we can't get the time off for travelling down as well as being battered the next day.

Some of us have jobs meaning we can't get the time off for travelling down as well as being battered the next day.

Phone in sick with an excuse of "I was playing a marathon chess game last night and accidently swallowed a piece and didn't have a good Knights sleep"

I'm sure the 200 of you will get back.

Really want to go to this!, might have to go by coach though. I'm still hoping to Blackburn aswell expensive week that's going to be 18th Aug- Grimsby away, 21st aug- charlton away- 25th aug Blackburn how on earth am i going to afford all this :(

Really want to go to this!, might have to go by coach though. I'm still hoping to Blackburn aswell expensive week that's going to be 18th Aug- Grimsby away, 21st aug- charlton away- 25th aug Blackburn how on earth am i going to afford all this :(

Miss one of Blackburn or Charlton if you've been to one of the grounds before. Simple!

Don't know where Grimsby come into it all, unless you're referring to following another side, but Grimsby really is a great away day! Went in 2002 when Micky Adams was the manager and loved it. Had a soft spot for Grimsby ever since.

I'll probably get a bus for a fiver and a match ticket for peanuts just to watch Charlton's opposition, like about 30% of the rest of the Charlton 'fanbase'.

Are they still running a bus from Maidstone, Lamby?

Yes the coaches are still running for £7.

And explain to me how people turn up to watch the opposition in home ends? I'm pretty sure no one at all did in L1 and won't in the Champ.

Stop being such a c*nt

Archived