Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton Away

Sorry if i've missed it earlier but has the ticket price changed for U21's and Seniors? They're advertised as £13 on the OS but on LCFC direct they're showing as £20. Anybody Know?

Yeah I had the same thing. Phoned up and the guy I spoke to told me that there was only an under 20 category anyway and that ID was needed. Bit annoying that I have to pay full price but there you go

I'm deciding to buy two tickets on Saturday, does anyone think I might be taking a risk or will there still be plenty of tickets left?

There are a fair few tickets left I think (apologies if I'm wrong) the club would've announced rapid sales, plus it's a midweek game in London with a relatively large away end - can't imagine we've filled that up yet. Also, my friend who bought my ticket said there we hadn't sold many - I assume he asked about it when he was at the ticket office.

tickets and travel all sorted buzzzzing!

first ever time by coach though!

just for the record, as the coach leaves at 2 , what time should i aim to be at the ground for ? before they dont let u on

What coach are you on? Plus get there for about 1. As its unreserved seating and you can sit where you want on the coach.

What coach are you on? Plus get there for about 1. As its unreserved seating and you can sit where you want on the coach.

sound mate, also where is a good place to park?? cus im gonna drive to leicester to get the coach with my mate, anywhere near the walkers to park? ?

Yeah I had the same thing. Phoned up and the guy I spoke to told me that there was only an under 20 category anyway and that ID was needed. Bit annoying that I have to pay full price but there you go

Nope, no ID needed, our stewards and turnstile staff don't give a shit what ticket you use

Do you actually just sit on here and try to post unfunny shite?

You must be 16 absolute tops, not being funny.

I'm funny, ssh.

Nope, 21 (22 in September)

I've just logged in to lcfcdirect & says tickets available.

Not sure what I am doing with work yet, but if I book will be tomorrow so will post how many are left if I do call then.

edit - Just had another look and th eonline system has a tcikets remaining indicator which shows 84. Not sur eif this is arbitrary or is 84 remaining of a portion allocated for internet sales...

Archived