Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v Torquay - League Cup - 14/08/12 Pre-match trappings

I thought we would see 8 or 9 of the team that will start on sat, and I still think that is right. Nugent and Danns should start sat surely. Plus maybe Knockaert.

Nugent probably doesn't deserve to be dropped but Beckford/Vardy as a partnership didn't look bad against Sunderland (and now it's clear he is staying he needs a chance alongside someone other than Nugent), plus both have had decent pre-seasons. Danns hasn't done anything that special for us and James/Drinkwater looked fantastic when we faced Sunderland. I doubt we'll see any changes other than potentially Knockaert in for Dyer but even with that Nigel may want to ease him in.

Beckford had a better game than Nugent on saturday, that's why he's playing

I know that, doesn't necessarily make it our strongest side does it?

I thought we would see 8 or 9 of the team that will start on sat, and I still think that is right. Nugent and Danns should start sat surely. Plus maybe Knockaert.

Why does everyone think Danns is nailed on for a starting place? I seriously don't get what the big deal is with him. He seems very industrious but he doesn't really have much else in the locker. From what I've seen so far, our potential best midfield duo would be Drinky and James...?

Archived