Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

different foods at the KP today

I can't be bothered to read every post on here so I may be at risk of repeating somebody else, but...

It's not really increased choice if you're restricted to whichever franchise / theme is in your section of the ground.

My section has the hog roast, which I didn't notice until after I'd bought a Chicken Balti Pie. I was gutted - until I saw that they're £6.

whats child friendly catering?

mini burgers and fish fingers?!

Still amazes me how oriental style food is not available in the stadium. A noodle box for example?

Mind blowing.

I may occasionally have a balti pie, but that's as far as it goes for me

Don't ask me! When I was a kid, you ate what you were given. If you didn't eat it, you went without.

I rarely buy food at grounds anyway.

Overpriced and undercooked isn't my idea of decent. I'd much rather wait till after the game and go for a pub lunch somewhere, or one of the pizzas at the Criterion.

I fvcking miss footie.

How about overpriced, and overcooked?

That's an improvement then.

Last time I went my body's reaction was a gurgling stomach, now it'd be the roof of my mouth skinning.

Nice.

Don't ask me! When I was a kid, you ate what you were given. If you didn't eat it, you went without.

Remember school meal times, having to clear the plate even if it was disgusting, having a teacher standing there making sure i ate the thing.

Then again sometimes there would be no meal at home anyway.

Went to get beer and some grub 5 mins before the end or the first half. Queued for a while and realised that out of the three bars in the family only one was serving pints. Changed queues and waited for 15 mins to be served. By that time all hot food gone and the idiots took forever serving letting some scummy bastards push in too.

This is doing the rounds on not606 & most are very ****ed off with the service, the lengh of time it takes to get served & the prices of the food & the drinks.

Bottom line for me is don´t buy it. I think there´s a pitition being set up tbh, it is a joke.

:P

I'm not surprised, the people who serve you are complete idiots. I mean how difficult is it to know that when somethings 3.50 and you give them a fiver, then the change is 1.50. Yet they look perplexed at the till when it tells them this whilst then trying to fathom what a 50p coin looks like.

I'm not surprised, the people who serve you are complete idiots. I mean how difficult is it to know that when somethings 3.50 and you give them a fiver, then the change is 1.50. Yet they look perplexed at the till when it tells them this whilst then trying to fathom what a 50p coin looks like.

Probably on day release from the Uni.

Archived