Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

different foods at the KP today

Didn't go to Sunderland game, and I didn't read this thread either! Went to get a pie, but she directed me all way down to another bit of the concourse. Price gone up to 3pounds as well. Other food looked decent though.

Thought the food was excellent today. So much better than that shite from before. All the burgers and hot dogs in the ground are good quality gourmet food now and not the plastic burgers and frankfurters. Plus finally the option of chips inside the ground! Also the hog roast was top notch. £4 for a hot pork/stuffing roll isnt too bad in my eyes. Also the currys looked good - seemed come with a naan and rice in a box.

Woohoo! It's what football has been crying out for. :scarf:

Do people starve themselves for a week before going to games now? Seriously, can no one last 90 fvcking minutes of football without gorging themselves on shite?

"Ooh, they now serve an arrangement of Guatamalan iguana on a bed of couscous with 5lbs of chips for forty-eight quid".

I really hate modern football and those who perpetuate it.

Hog roast? Fvck off.

Do people starve themselves for a week before going to games now? Seriously, can no one last 90 fvcking minutes of football without gorging themselves on shite?

"Ooh, they now serve an arrangement of Guatamalan iguana on a bed of couscous with 5lbs of chips for forty-eight quid".

Hog roast? Fvck off.

ahhhh, a vegetarian we have here. (In Yoda voice)

Hog roast? Fvck off.

Hahahahaaaa brilliant

Nowt a scotch egg from the petrol station shouldn't solve on the way to the game. Only lager should be sold in grounds.

ahhhh, a vegetarian we have here. (In Yoda voice)

A thousand pigs die for my pleasure, cows still moo as the blue cheese sauce mixes with the blood on my plate and I'll eat birds stuffed inside other birds even if it's not sexytime...but I know the difference between meal-times and football matches. :thumbup:

Been raising this at meetings over the years, the Hog Roast used to be at the back of the Kop at Filbo, but was never used at the new stadium. Not everyone wants to eat burgers, or pies, and I'd prefer more choice, and used it as an example. I'd go further, but then again, I would. Friends of mine who watch the Tigers say they can choose from a variety of foods. If they can, surely we could offer more variety too?

On another note, they've had focus groups from the Family Stand over the last year, and said at the last meeting they would be introducing more "child friendly catering" as part of its redevelopment.

whats child friendly catering?

mini burgers and fish fingers?!

Still amazes me how oriental style food is not available in the stadium. A noodle box for example?

Mind blowing.

I may occasionally have a balti pie, but that's as far as it goes for me

Hahahahaaaa brilliant

Nowt a scotch egg from the petrol station shouldn't solve on the way to the game. Only lager should be sold in grounds.

not the beer and burger type then?

woops, that was meant to go to the guy in tears about how football and food shouldnt mix...

Hog roast? Fvck off.

Pft I really hate sweeping statments and those who make them. I leave work, I rush to the footy and then buy food when I get there. Whats wrong with that? If i wanted Guatamalan iguana on a bed of couscous what does it matter to you? For those of us who choose to buy food because we want/need to, its good that there is now a good range of quality food. Do us all a favour and get off your high horse.

Archived