Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Charlton Athletic (a) Pre Match + Starting XI

I was at Brum yesterday - Charlton really impressed me, probably should've won it - Kermogant and Wright Phillips weren't that good but they were solid at the back and the captain Jackson ran the show.

Tough game for us on Tuesday.

I agree completely.

Completely different to yesterday's game and we will do well to come away with a point.

I was at Brum yesterday - Charlton really impressed me, probably should've won it - Kermogant and Wright Phillips weren't that good but they were solid at the back and the captain Jackson ran the show.

Tough game for us on Tuesday.

That comment is gonna bite you in the arse come 9:40pm on Tuesday ;)

We're unbeaten in 8 league games now stretching back from last season :P

You might be right but yesterday they weren't very effective while the team overall were very good.

Sometimes you get luck in the game, sometimes you don't and yesterday wasn't a lucky day for us.

Beckford will score the winner on Tuesday. 2-1 to us.

I'd give Dyer the gig still as he's more effective away from home anyway. Knockaert can make a difference from the bench until he's settled in.

Danns doesn't seem to be in Nigel's immediate plans as a very ill James was picked over him and King has staked a claim with a superb goal. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Dannzy over the next few weeks.

Can't wait for Tuesday.

That comment is gonna bite you in the arse come 9:40pm on Tuesday ;)

We're unbeaten in 8 league games now stretching back from last season :P

I am sure you will provide a stern test and we will need to perform very well to walk away with any points. I think this game will be just as tough as Blackburn away against a newly promoted side in their first home fixture.

Team that play well at home, good manager, couple of players who have a point to prove, by all accounts a good performance at Brum so definitely not an easy game! Though I will say Charlton coming at us because they are the home team could play right into our hands we will see :chant:

Talking about Lambert coming of the bench for Southampton and scoring I would of thought. Maybe a bit tongue in cheek but so what?

Seems a really damning tweet until you read his next one

@Rust16 who mentioned leicester game?

@DumDumBloke what game u watching? Going on about lambert mate!

That or he's a master of subterfuge.

Went down the KP this morning to try and change my tickets for Charlton, but still only go back to row F. Asked how many tickets we had been allocated (2000) and how many we'd sold (just under 1600). However it looks like we'll have a long thin line if tickets only go to row F. 1600 is a decent effort mid week, but not sure the atmosphere will be that good if we are stretched out.

Definately no change up front, Beckford put in a good shift on saturday and is not deserving a bench place. The only change I could see happening is perhaps Matty James, I heard he quite unwell saturday and if he not 100% I would inclined to swap him with King. Other than that its too early to be rocking the boat with changes, we need to build a team, the others will get their chance soon enough.

Archived