Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Charlton Match Thread

No im laughing at the thought of everyone being optimistic at the weekend, and calling the team good.

It was only game one and at the minute, we have been put back down to earth a bit.

Long way to go though, so fingers crossed we can get back into it.

Even more of an idiot

No im laughing at the thought of everyone being optimistic at the weekend, and calling the team good.

It was only game one and at the minute, we have been put back down to earth a bit.

Long way to go though, so fingers crossed we can get back into it.

You're right, it was one game. Today is another game. That is two games. And you're starting already.

Give me strength.

I suppose Manchester United are out of the title run after being 'put down to earth' yesterday?

We ain't lost yet...

I didn't say we had.

Just looked back through your "Score Predictions" thread and was baffled at how many people said things like "easy game" "0-3" "they're squad is very average, they won't trouble us" etc. It never works like that!

I didn't say we had.

Just looked back through your "Score Predictions" thread and was baffled at how many people said things like "easy game" "0-3" "they're squad is very average, they won't trouble us" etc. It never works like that!

I made similar comments yesterday...

:thumbup:

Next goal is crucial.

Well I was concerned the James Drinkwater partnership wasn't strong enough away from home. Pearson needs to start picking teams to play the opposition.

Lee Danns on for Ritchie James for me.

Drinkwater and James have played 60mins together. He couldn't have changed a winning team today, in my opinion... And you think Danns will be stronger than James?

You're right, it was one game. Today is another game. That is two games. And you're starting already.

Give me strength.

I suppose Manchester United are out of the title run after being 'put down to earth' yesterday?

Oh yeah Swansea have already won the Premier League :dry:

Im just find it funny, when loads of people say oh I am well optimistic, we are going to get top six on this performance, this team is one of the best I've seen.

Today is another game, and at the minute these idiotic fans who believe we can win the league just after the Peterborough performance have been brought back down to earth at the minute.

But Vardy will make it 1-1 in a minute.

Archived