Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bakerfox123

The football rattles..

Whatever happened to these? And could we make it our thing? The thing that makes us different?

Around 1971...I took one down and sat on the little white wall at the front of the kop, Clacking it round and round above my head I was having a great time, till I was interrupted by a big skinhead type thuggy person who threatened to "Shove it up my 12 year old arse sidewards"

I have no reason to think you would receive anymore of a welcome than I did. :blush:

Around 1971...I took one down and sat on the little white wall at the front of the kop, Clacking it round and round above my head I was having a great time, till I was interrupted by a big skinhead type thuggy person who threatened to "Shove it up my 12 year old arse sidewards"

I have no reason to think you would receive anymore of a welcome than I did. :blush:

:blink: peado skinheads

I thought you were about 80.

Archived