Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Hull game moved to Sunday.

Guest MattP

This is just pants!!! I HATE the Tigers!!!

This now means that when we play Bristol City at home on 6th October, it will be the first 3pm kick off on Saturday at home since Peterboro 1st game!!!

Assuming the Tigers game isn't on tv. :ph34r:

Comparing last years fixtures City moved 1 game to a Sunday because Tigers were on TV. Tigers moved a game to a Friday night and a game to a Sunday to accommodate City so stop moaning about City always moving

The best thing about not playing at home on the same day as the egg chasers, is not having to put up with the arrogant tossers while we`re having our pre match drink.

They look down on us like we`re something they`ve trodden in, and constantly make what they think are really funny comments about how crap the city are, and how we should watch a proper team playing a proper sport.

I can`t stand the wax jacket wearing, smelly gits!

The best thing about not playing at home on the same day as the egg chasers, is not having to put up with the arrogant tossers while we`re having our pre match drink.

They look down on us like we`re something they`ve trodden in, and constantly make what they think are really funny comments about how crap the city are, and how we should watch a proper team playing a proper sport.

I can`t stand the wax jacket wearing, smelly gits!

Ask them how many fans they get at their games, and then laugh as you inform them that they get lower attendances than a 2nd tier team making sure you let them know how much more important football is than rugby.

Well apart from Saturday against Blackpool that is. Do take your point though.

Unless anyone knows differently and I have been away so if already been moved my apologies but the next clash comes on 1st December when we play Derby at home and Tigers are due to play Bath.

Blackpool is a 5:20pm kick off....

The weird thing is, City actually have a bigger average attendance than the Tigers and they always seem to get priority regarding times. Surely more people will be at home watching telly on a Sunday as opposed to a Saturday afternoon, enabling a greater likelihood of watching the rugby?

Ah, so that'll mean after Blackburn, 5 weeks until a Saturday 3pm.

And we're in August. What an absolute joke it's turning into although this particular fixture isn't the worst, I do believe Tigers have to move one to Sunday because of us too.

Seriously despise Sunday games, would honestly rather Friday night.

bloody shites. Saturday is football day.....only way it might easy the pain is if Pukka Pie make a Sunday Roast pie :ph34r:

Chicken and Mushroom:

1) Take the lid off of a Chicken and Mushroom pie

2) Pour in a handful or 2 of Paxo Sage and Onion stuffing granules

3) Leave for 3 minutes to let stuffing soak

4) Enjoy your Sunday'ed pie!

Beef and Onion (or Steak and Kidney):

1) Take Pukka Pie out of tin

2) Fill the tin with a large ready-made Yorkshire pudding

3) Place pie inside Yorkshire pudding

4) Smother pie with hot-dog mustard*

5) Leave for 5 minutes to allow Yorkshire pudding to defrost

6) Enjoy your Sunday'ed pie!

*If mustard isn't available, try to cough up some bile - it will have a similar spicy tang

Archived