Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxCrop16

Keep calm tshirt

I really hate all that "Keep calm..." stuff. Fair enough, the old war morale poster itself meant no harm but the awful parodies are being milked by everyone at the moment. And they almost always look awful and say rubbish like "Keep Calm and Smoke Weed" or "Keep Calm and Hate Forest".

The only parody that I think I'd like to see would be "Don't Panic, Don't Panic"

I really hate all that "Keep calm..." stuff. Fair enough, the old war morale poster itself meant no harm but the awful parodies are being milked by everyone at the moment. And they almost always look awful and say rubbish like "Keep Calm and Smoke Weed" or "Keep Calm and Hate Forest".

The only parody that I think I'd like to see would be "Don't Panic, Don't Panic"

any idea to why there everywhere at the moment? :dunno:

hi, I was at the Kp on Tuesday night and I saw the 'keep calm and hate forest' tshirts. But didn't check the price, could someone please tell me how much they have paid?

I'd wait for the Pearson Out ones that will be available from Monday.

Too much,

For slogans that tell me to keep calm all the time, they normally have the opposite effect.

The obsession with this motto is currently baffling me. The nth version of it isn't any funnier.

Would have been more redeemable if it said Keep Calm and Support City.

Hate is a waste.

Archived