Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
archie40

cardiff fan my view

You will be there or there abouts at the end of the season.wolves will not finish above you,set pieces defensively let you down today.second half you were by far the best side,my top three this year is from blackburn leicester and cardiff .? agree or not

You won't get many agree with you on here. We like to be a very negative bunch. Funny how to fans of other teams come on here and say we look good. We have no divine right for top 6 though, and results have to change if we are to live up to this perceived quality that we possess. It's much more depressing being on this end of the results too.

You won't get many agree with you on here. We like to be a very negative bunch. Funny how to fans of other teams come on here and say we look good. We have no divine right for top 6 though, and results have to change if we are to live up to this perceived quality that we possess. It's much more depressing being on this end of the results too.

we lost 3/1 at bristol city a few weeks ago people on our board calling for managers head.they were all singing his name yesterday its not just here trust me

At the moment we're closer to being a bottom-3 team than a top-3 team. Where we go from here depends on whether we can start making more steps forward than we take back. We seem to have a degree of potential at times which may indicate better things to come. But equally we are losing games and with that comes a lack of confidence and if the lack of confidence starts to take over, any potential will fizzle out and we'll be left scrapping around in the bottom half.

Ultimately i think things will even themselves out and we'll finish mid-table. Oddly, many of our fans and even our manager appear happy with mid-table. I suspect our owners probably aren't and nor should they be. Occasional good results will buy Pearson time, but when we're sitting between 10th and 14th in Jan, the owners will make a change hoping it will give us the lift required for promotion. It won't work, though, and we'll all be left hoping that once the new manager has had time to make an impact things will be better, just like both clubs and most of the championship have been for years. Such is life as a cast-iron championship club.

If if if. If only we did this, if only we did that. If only we had good defenders. If only we weren't pathetic at set pieces. If only our strikers could hit a barn door. If only we could find a blue shirt. If only we had a creative spark. If only we put in the effort for 90 minutes instead of 45.....

Tired of this, the last 3 seasons have been exactly the same.

I think we're not too far off being a top side. If our strikers were on form our defensive lapses wouldn't matter too much. I just hope the owners don't lose their nerve .

So what your actually saying is, our strikers are rubbish, and our defence let`s in soft goals.

Thats two thirds of our team, but you say you think "we`re not far off being a top team"!

So what your actually saying is, our strikers are rubbish, and our defence let`s in soft goals.

Thats two thirds of our team, but you say you think "we`re not far off being a top team"!

Basically, yes :D

Guest BlueBrett

Nobody in this league is all that good from what I've seen so far so I pretty much agree with Webbo.

It's the thereabouts I'm worried about though

Archived