Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theboxman1986

Has Pearson lost the fans?

288 members have voted

1. 1. do you think pearson has lost the fans

Leicester don't play in France very often but I have watched the last 3 on the telly or computer. Going tonight though so I can be a real fan for the night - we haven't looked as good this season (in the 3 I have seen) as we did against Derby last season you know, or is it my poor reception in France that's making us look a bit average?

I'm amazed you state the Derby game out of his games, one of the most overrated performances of recent times. Derby were shite beyond all belief and couldn't string a pass together first half. Second half they were on top and we scraped a couple of goals last minute when they were pushing on to get back in the game.

Massive case of the score line looking much better than the actual performance.

Leicester don't play in France very often but I have watched the last 3 on the telly or computer. Going tonight though so I can be a real fan for the night - we haven't looked as good this season (in the 3 I have seen) as we did against Derby last season you know, or is it my poor reception in France that's making us look a bit average?

I didnt see your location nor was I trying to make out I was a better fan or whatever.

And I disagree, in the Blackpool match we looked every bit as good as when we beat Derby, and ha our finishing been better it would have been a similar scoreline, against a team who at the time were top.

I hear what Babylon says and agree though you can only beat whos in front of you.

Equally have you seen as shite a performance under Pearson as v millwall under Sven?

Not the best game to prove my point

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on Pearson's back for most of this season and a lot of last. Nice to see we're showing spirit again and fighting back!

Well done Nigel i think i'm gonna start giving you the benefit of the doubt!

Big of you, doing that for the best manager we've had for over the past decade.

A point off top, got rid of players who don't want to be hear, acheived nothing here and replaced them with players who can play as a team, sometimes greatly, sometimes not so great but always with a desire to play for each other.... and all at a fraction of the cost & wage, meaning we might still be trading in the future

Big up Nige, he's sorting it... And if we could have everyone fully on board & pulling in the same direction, the sky might be the limit, and if it isn't what's the point in being miserable along the way anyway.

:pearson:

I've been on Pearson's back for most of this season and a lot of last. Nice to see we're showing spirit again and fighting back!

Well done Nigel i think i'm gonna start giving you the benefit of the doubt!

I'm sure that's a huge relief, to him... :rolleyes:

Big of you, doing that for the best manager we've had for over the past decade.

A point off top, got rid of players who don't want to be hear, acheived nothing here and replaced them with players who can play as a team, sometimes greatly, sometimes not so great but always with a desire to play for each other.... and all at a fraction of the cost & wage, meaning we might still be trading in the future

Big up Nige, he's sorting it... And if we could have everyone fully on board & pulling in the same direction, the sky might be the limit, and if it isn't what's the point in being miserable along the way anyway.

:pearson:

This guy talks sense. :). I think it's quite the oppo Pearson has the fans falling In love with the club all over again. Only moronic people would be negative after this Wonderful start.

Archived