Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

Little reminder that our club is not in crisis as this forum suggests

On all the topics im reading it seems all doom and gloom.

BUT

1. We have ambitious owners with money who want us to return to the premier league and are alos pumping money into the club not just on transfers

2. We are being linked with Harry Redknapp 6 months ago favourite for the england job

3. We are only 5 games into a new season

4. We have exciting young players in our ranks knockaert, marshall moore schlupp panyiouto (however you spell it) etc

5. Our attendance is great home and away

6. We are unbeaten at home king power is a fortress

I also critisze pearson but iv never been his biggest fan and im not calling for his head but im happy being a leicester its better then being pompey fan or coventry with there REAL troubles lets just see what happens and support :scarf:

2. We are being linked with Harry Redknapp 6 months ago favourite for the england job

4. We have exciting young players in our ranks knockaert, marshall moore schlupp panyiouto (however you spell it) etc

If points 3, 4, 5 & 6 are correct then for me point 2 highlights that there is something wrong with the club.

BUT

1. We have ambitious owners with money who want us to return to the premier league and are alos pumping money into the club not just on transfers

I also critisze pearson but iv never been his biggest fan and im not calling for his head but im happy being a leicester its better then being pompey fan or coventry with there REAL troubles lets just see what happens and support :scarf:

We are not unbeaten at home we lost 2-4 at home to Burton Albion it almost caused a riot on here

If points 3, 4, 5 & 6 are correct then for me point 2 highlights that there is something wrong with the club.

Fair point but jesus its better then being linked with Iain Dowie

We are not unbeaten at home we lost 2-4 at home to Burton Albion it almost caused a riot on here

PS in the league :)

lol was it this line that did it?

I also critisze pearson but iv never been his biggest fan and im not calling for his head but im happy being a leicester

My apologzies how i meant is i dont like pearson but i will continue to support him whilst he is leicester city manager as i love my club

I'll have a vowel please Rachel.

Im afraid english has never been a strong point of mine i work in sport

My apologzies how i meant is i dont like pearson but i will continue to support him whilst he is leicester city manager as i love my club

Its OK buddy I admire your optimism for a moment though I did think blueredswed had returned :scarf:

I'll just have Rachel please.

I second that.

Anyway...

People need to chill out and wait until tomorrow night, tomorrow against Burnley will make or break this forum, lose we have a right to be frustrated, win then this forum will be a happier place.

People really need to get a grip, and stop calling for players heads, the manager head's etc...

We are not in a crisis yet, so just see what the Burnley game brings, poor performance and a loss then frustation and anger can be allowed and im sure there will be lots of it.

Win, then the Pearson haters and negative fans can go back under their shell and fook off for a few days.

1) We do have ambitious owners, who doesn't though?

A question might be do we have foolish owners who have simply spent future years earnings on a failed gamble knowing that the worst that can happen is they make 8% on the loan of this money.

2) We haven't been linked with Redknapp at all, some muppet started a thread on here, a lazy Journalist for The People wrote it up with no quotes, The Mirror then copied that... Then someone posted that story on a new thread on here, forgetting it was a thread on here that the newspaper copied anyway. We have not been linked with Redknapp!

Rest of the points, spot on though.

BUT

Anyone connected to managing England must be a great manager,,, Just imagine...Their experience, tactical know how , ability to motivate a player AND their contacts would mean sure fire promotion!

Anyone connected to managing England must be a great manager,,, Just imagine...Their experience, tactical know how , ability to motivate a player AND their contacts would mean sure fire promotion!

lol, I assume you're being sarcastic as it certainly didn't turn out that way with Sven. Edit - Or Tater Peeler

I second that.

Anyway...

People need to chill out and wait until tomorrow night, tomorrow against Burnley will make or break this forum, lose we have a right to be frustrated, win then this forum will be a happier place.

People really need to get a grip, and stop calling for players heads, the manager head's etc...

We are not in a crisis yet, so just see what the Burnley game brings, poor performance and a loss then frustation and anger can be allowed and im sure there will be lots of it.

Win, then the Pearson haters and negative fans can go back under their shell and fook off for a few days.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

or

Lose and the Pearson ring lickers can go back under their shell and fook off for a few days!!

Perhaps things aren't quite as black and white as that.

or

Everyone chills out and has a sandwich. Worked brilliantly under Holloway...

i started better threads than this and been kicked straight off.....

If we lose the next two home games NP will be in trouble.... I dont care how much you all love pearson but that would be a very poor start to the season....

dawson-crying.jpg

Archived