Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

Ummm discuss?

I think he is trying to prove something with Beckford by sitting him on the bench - maybe bringing him on for 3mins - to gee him up.<b> I don't know what I am talking about</b> - I just feel a bit sorry for Beckford. Why not let him go out on loan - is it cos the manager is scared he is going to do us damage in the league?

That's a good attitude to have in a discussion. You're not really suited to a football forum are you?

My thoughts on this team are well documented.

You've got it in for Pearson. As it stands we're heading into the top half with a 100% home record and a home game on Saturday.

It's not perfect but we are making progress.

We are 2nd best again now. Lets hope we catch them on the break and kill it off. A change might be a good idea, as the passing sounds like it has gone again.

Ebb and flow. Inevitable. Wolves fans were saying the same on Sunday.

Chelsea won the champs league being 2nd best to Barca & Bayern.

Arsenal last night were 2nd best in 2nd half.

You don't need to be in the ascendancy all game to win.

Hoping I don't eat my words ;)

No, no, no. You forget. Both have scored one goal so both are incredible and we are amazing.

NP is a god.

Stop thinking for yourself, stop using your brain, stop analysing actual facts and just memorise that mantra.

Haha pathetic

So funny to see some "fans" clearly gutted that we're winning lol

I think he is trying to prove something with Beckford by sitting him on the bench - maybe bringing him on for 3mins - to gee him up.<b> I don't know what I am talking about</b> - I just feel a bit sorry for Beckford. Why not let him go out on loan - is it cos the manager is scared he is going to do us damage in the league?

Think Beckford needs to earn NP respect back. Think the relationship went sour at Peterborough last season. And think your right about why he is not out on loan!!

No, no, no. You forget. Both have scored one goal so both are incredible and we are amazing.

NP is a god.

Stop thinking for yourself, stop using your brain, stop analysing actual facts and just memorise that mantra.

Personally I've not said NP is a God or that Nugent or Vardy are incredible. This is football, not religion ('God is GOOD. Devil is BAAAAD') There is a middle ground. Whilst Nuge and Vardy aren't world beaters they always had the potential to score and the faith Pearson has put in them has been proved to be well placed - They scored. We now have one more goal than the opposition. Simple as that.

Archived