Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

Yes there is.... Half of them have stopped commenting now though, because we're winning... but there was more than one calling for us to get beat... some even hoping we get thrashed.

hopefully they've gone back to their Cov/Forest boards

So you can only be a fan if you ignore all problems? And anyone who is a little more observant than you (or has more insight/intelligence) and spots said problems must be a Cov/Forest fan?

I've been to more City games than you've had five knuckle shuffles over very very grey area 'barely legals' - and that must be quite a few, so I can assure you I'm a Leicester fan. Believe me, no one would go and watch Leicester as a neutral!

So you can only be a fan if you ignore all problems? And anyone who is a little more observant than you (or has more insight/intelligence) and spots said problems must be a Cov/Forest fan?

I've been to more City games than you've had five knuckle shuffles over very very grey area 'barely legals' - and that must be quite a few, so I can assure you I'm a Leicester fan. Believe me, no one would go and watch Leicester as a neutral!

Difference between observing problems and calling for a defeat to be fair.

Archived