Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

Who will Pearson drop next?

Who will be Nigel's next victim?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Nigel's next victim?

• Kasper Schmeichel
    • David Nugent
    • Sean St Ledger
    • Paul Konchesky

Matt Mills, Jermaine Beckford, Neil Danns all now very familiar with the under 21s training regime, wherever the cause of this has been bust ups, head butts, high wage egotism or just plain lack of ability to perform to Pearson's standards no one knows for sure but who will be next to feel the wrath of the almighty Nigel Pearson?

article-0-03E6112F000005DC-586_468x413.jpg

Great poll, Col city fan take note. Anyway it's clearly going to be Konchesky, he's our highest reputation player, so obviously Pearson will not be able to manage him.

Then again Kasper's name is quite famous, so he might have some trouble there.

Great poll, Col city fan take note. Anyway it's clearly going to be Konchesky, he's our highest reputation player, so obviously Pearson will not be able to manage him.

lol

Cheeky bastard..

I've not started a poll in ages.. I'm thinking about what to set all your taste buds tingling again with my next one?

Give me time, I think you'll find it's worth it.

lol

I felt there's been so many crap threads recently I wanted my very own 1

James Pearson.

:D

Does the old 'father signing his son' ever work out well? Off the top of my head I can think of Alex Bruce (signed by Steve) and Blair Sturrock (signed by Paul). Think Fergie had Darren at Man Utd for a bit too. None of whom amounted to much, playing wise. I'm sure there are many more examples but i'm tired. :yawn:

Archived