Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

1 point from the Top!

This.

I think we have both just about forgiven him for shipping out Gallagher now too.

:pearson:

If he can kick out Danns as well this week to his "bruvvas" (copyright Neil Danns twitter account) as well at Huddersfield I'll become a full kit willy puller for the day next Saturday.

Ha I've never even owned a city shirt in my whole life. Closest I came was a retro tracksuit top... but took it back and I decided it was a bit gay.

I remember being 7 and wanting to wear my full leicester strip to the game and my Dad going ballistic at me - Great advice from my Dad looking back!! lol

It's always the same here: win - over react, lose - cut own head off.

Anyway, onwards and upwards

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not sitting here thinking we are going to win the league. I am well aware we have a long long way to go with many ups and downs to come. I am just chuffed to bits with how things are going, and for Pearson personally. The bloke has in my eyes been trying to do things the right way and has taken so much shit it's ridiculous.

I'm going to enjoy tonight, and enjoy a night of lambasting those on here who come on to slate the man after a couple of dodgy results.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not sitting here thinking we are going to win the league. I am well aware we have a long long way to go with many ups and downs to come. I am just chuffed to bits with how things are going, and for Pearson personally. The bloke has in my eyes been trying to do things the right way and has taken so much shit it's ridiculous.

I'm going to enjoy tonight, and enjoy a night of lambasting those on here who come on to slate the man after a couple of dodgy results.

Can't you fault you whatsoever. I think it'd be rude not to partake in a celebratory beverage or two. I just hope there are more ups than downs. For whatever reason we seem to do well at the Riverside, long may it continue.

Archived