Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

1 point from the Top!

Babs stop telling porkies!

You do own a full kit don't you...

C'mon I think you doth protesteth too much...

:thumbup:

Ha no mate, but I was at college at 17 and some lad had full kit on under his shirt and trousers. Shorts, socks... the works! lol Poor lad, he never seemed quite right.

Hi Guys,

I have a real good feeling about this Season,

Seems with a settled a little,

Knocky has came in and has really changed the way we play,

Everthing seems to come from him, Quality Purchase!

Lets get behind the Manager and Team,

Also lets win this league in style

Knockaert's doing good and bad but what he's definitely done is to have become part of decent team.

But from all i've seen and heard there's been a lot of contributors to our form this season - and that form has been there consistently whether we've won or lost.

Nugent and Vardy were always getting good chances - it's just that one or other of them are scoring now. Dyer's been a massive threat all season - but instead of bein out of luck with his final pass or his shooting he's got himself in the scorer and assists table.

At the back Morgan sounded as if his tackle prevented a certain goal and so it goes on. It's not all about Knockaert at all but it's pleasing to see that Knockaert is doing his bit as one among many...as one of a genuine team that shows every signs of being united for the cause now and the importance of that should not be underestimated.

Because "united" teams do come back from behind. They do stick in there til the end and they do believe in themselves however badly the dice might be stacked at any particular moment.

It's always the same here: win - over react, lose - cut own head off.

Anyway, onwards and upwards

Maybe so,

but there's an element which are piping up when there's even the slightest blip that NP is shittest thing ever, it's getting a joke now... we've been behind in a couple of games and gone on to win

The hate & vitrioul spouting out of people's mouths when Burnley went ahead & Mboro too is a disgrace.

thing is with 3 points on the board you won't see them until the next blip...

anyway **** em, Nige is2 going about things the right way, we've won 5 out of 8 and in the 3 we lost we could have won too, a point off the top, a happy camp with players who want to play here and importantly will fight for each other in the moments things aren't going so well is a million miles better than a supposed championship dreamteam who couldn't give two fecks for each other if they're not winning with ease

Up the :pearson:

Archived