Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Bristol City (Home) Pre-Match Shenanigans

The last time we won 5 in a row the 5th team we beat was Bristol City at home.

History to repeat itself?

Schmeichel

Moore

St Ledger

Morgan

Konchesky

King

Drinkwater

Marshall

Knockaert

Dyer

Nugent

subs: Logan, Vardy, James, Schlupp, Futacs, Waghorn, Whitbread

If our opposition didn't have one eye on Knockaert before Tuesday they will do now. I'd look at bringing in Marshall to ease the creative burden.

That said, we could hardly complain at an unchanged XI.

Definitely the same team, Bristol City can be a difficult side if the last couple of season's is anything to go by.

But we are playing well and are on form, so im going for 2-1 win if Bristol City play well like they have done in the past at the King Power, or 4-0 win if we are on form and Bristol City ain't at the races.

Its amazing how a few wins makes people think we are invincible! I think its a banter we will not win this one, 4/4 at home, 4 wins in a row, home to a team in the bottom half..everything says we win, so we WONT win. Its inevitable. Id say 1-2 Bristol City. Shock loss and a reality check!

Obviously Im hoping we continue this great run, every good team who gets promoted strings at least 2 or 3 big winning sequences(5 wins in a row+) together in a season. Hoping we can carry it on..

I'd be more gutted with a draw than a loss. I've put £4k on at the bookies that we won't draw a game all season

As in you stand to win £4k if we don't draw a game or season, or you've actually staked £4k on that outcome?

Tough one, they may come to park the bus. It might be worth bringing Marshall back in case they decide to man mark Knockaert, then they can switch positions. Might confuse them enough to score. Can't see us losing it though and once we do score, I think they'll open up enough to get another. 2-0 win

This will be the test on how far we have come. Beating sides that come to our place and stick 11 men behind the ball has always been our achilles heel.

Just hope the fans stay with Pearson and the team if it takes a while to break them down!

As in you stand to win £4k if we don't draw a game or season, or you've actually staked £4k on that outcome?

You must be new here.

For some reason Bristol City seem to be a bogey team to us, home and away. Our win under Sven when Waghorn scored a last winner winner wasn't deserved and we've been beaten either side of that at home by them. However, that counts for nothing this season. We must approach this game in the same manner as we have in the last 4 and keep doing what we're doing. They concede a lot of goals, although most of them seem to be at home as well as scoring a lot.

If we get an early goal and can open them up then we could hammer them, which would be a great bonus going in to the international break. I don't want to see any complacency set in, we're laying some great foundations and we need to build on it.

Archived