Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Bristol City match thread

Schmeichel, Konchesky, Drinkwater, Morgan ©, Vardy, King, Dyer, St. Ledger, Moore, Knockaert, Nugent.

Subs: De Laet, Whitbread, Marshall, Logan, Waghorn, James, Futacs

Will use this match thread.

Off down in about 2 mins.

2-1 or 4-0 win depends how Bristol City play, Baldock will be dangerous as will Adomah probably.

Knockaert to do damage, Nugent with at least a goal, and St Ledger from a corner ;)

Should that be allowed? Seems a bit close.

Agreed, and what odds on him making a name for himself and giving us absolutely nothing, I have witnessed it at non league level where you get a ref living 3 miles from the home team who gives everything to the team 50 miles away because they dont want to show any local loyalty!

Agreed, and what odds on him making a name for himself and giving us absolutely nothing, I have witnessed it at non league level where you get a ref living 3 miles from the home team who gives everything to the team 50 miles away because they dont want to show any local loyalty!

I wish I could say the standard of Championship refereeing is higher than non-league enough to say that kind of petty amateurism couldn't exist, but as we all well know, I definitely can't.

cf. Foxestalk 2011 - 'My mate is the ref tonight'

Archived