Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Forest at Home

True. Although you could also argue that the test of a 'true' derby game is that it will sell out even if it's on TV. Like Forest v. Derby did a couple of weeks ago...

I've no doubt that it wouldn't sell out, and it's not a "true" derby game anyway, given the one-sided rivalry. It's nice to have a big crowd and a big away following to make for a better atmosphere. Yet again, that's not going to happen.

i live very near the forest game, was at one of their locals and a lad whispered to me saying they hate us with a passion, they keep it quite because it winds us up apparently. The amount of time i've said i am a Leicester fan and people have been very unimpressed to say the least

i live very near the forest game, was at one of their locals and a lad whispered to me saying they hate us with a passion, they keep it quite because it winds us up apparently. The amount of time i've said i am a Leicester fan and people have been very unimpressed to say the least

lol @ winding us up, from what i've seen people laugh at how sad they are.

I don't see why it's so complicated, some of them obviously hate us, and some don't. It's not like our opinion of them should change either way.

Being desperate for other teams to hate them and give them attention is a Forest/Derby thing. We don't need to stoop to their level.

So it's one the 10th...

Let's hope for the club to not drop a bollock and do the trumpet then minute silence. Fvck me. Just have 1 minute's applause please.

I'm assuming we're having the helicopter again too.

Christ..... :frusty:

Having a minutes applause for someone who has died after a long and happy life is, just, barely acceptable. You are at least celebrating a decent life.

Anything other than a minutes silence for those poor bastards who died in the trenches or in the second war is just plain wrong.

If you don't understand that then you are not fit to be allowed out in public.

Having a minutes applause for someone who has died after a long and happy life is, just, barely acceptable. You are at least celebrating a decent life.

Anything other than a minutes silence for those poor bastards who died in the trenches or in the second war is just plain wrong.

:thumbup:

A minute's silence is the only appropriate remembrance for those who died in the War.

If people cannot remain silent for a minute then they need to sort themselves out, ridiculous if it's interrupted again (and that includes idiots shouting "SHUT UP" or "WANKERS" in response).

Anything other than TWO minutes silence for those poor bastards who died in the trenches or in the second war is just plain wrong.

fixed that for ya, its always 2 mins. Any moron that can't shut up should be dragged out and thrown in the canal.

we should give the Royal Anglian Regiment some free tickets to this, not like we come anywhere close to selling out and it would be a nice gesture for the local regiment to get tickets to the game game

fixed that for ya, its always 2 mins. Any moron that can't shut up should be dragged out and thrown in the canal.

we should give the Royal Anglian Regiment some free tickets to this, not like we come anywhere close to selling out and it would be a nice gesture for the local regiment to get tickets to the game game

Quite correct but I doubt most football fans can count to 2...... :thumbup:

Thinking of going up to the Bomber Command memorial on the 11th. Probably in the afternoon to avoid anything organised.

My old man flew 27 missions (24 'official'), should have died several times over, statistically speaking but barely a scratch.

9/12 royal lancers are the latest from our area to come back I think. I remember reading about Corporal Swain (as he was when I knew him) think he had an arm blown off.

Decent chap who came and spoke to me about city a couple of times when I was training

Let them bring their guns, they can shoot any idiot that can't shut up for one minute - and free licence on ALL forset fans.

Archived