Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

City or County

Do you come from the city or county to watch city?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• city
    • county
    • neither

Born Leicester, moved to Sheffield, moved back to Leicester, now in the West Midlands.

In the last 10 years I have only lived in Leicester for two years. This seems strange to me but it is true.

I wonder if the question was about where you were born whether it would show a majority born in the City of Leicester?

Seeing as some people don't know whether they live in the City or County we'd have no chance with where people were born :P

Seeing as some people don't know whether they live in the City or County we'd have no chance with where people were born :P

Well at least this is easy for me. Strange football teams, strange local paper, strange accent...definitely not Leicester!

Ha, I was on Sycamore Way, small world... I always say Narborough, as no one has ever heard of Littlethorpe!

I would never have heard of it if it wasn't for so many games growing up playing for Glenfield against Narborough & Littlethorpe. Never met anyone from Littlethorpe and never been there.

Archived