Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

City or County

Do you come from the city or county to watch city?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• city
    • county
    • neither

How about you in Glenfield? Another tough one

I'm inbetween Glenfield and Kirby so I'd go County.

If you go towards New Parks on Dominion Road or near the Hospital you could be City I suppose.

if you mean Narborough the village it's definitely the County and it's in Blaby District, if it's Narborough Rd up towards Fosse Park but not Fosse Park it's the City.

Fosse Park is in the County.

Aye Narborough Village, Pastures to be more precise.

This is not a racist comment but a lot of the multicultural people live in the City and aren't really interested in football so the County will be full of City fans.

No, it's a fair comment, I was talking about the whole topic on another thread where a lad seemed surprised when I thought the majority would travel to games from the county rather than cityr

Born Leicester, moved to Sheffield, moved back to Leicester, now in the West Midlands.

In the last 10 years I have only lived in Leicester for two years. This seems strange to me but it is true.

I wonder if the question was about where you were born whether it would show a majority born in the City of Leicester?

Archived