Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Fox Hunter

Centre Backs: Sol "the missing link" Bamba

Through recent study of my beloved foxes I have realised one thing. The missing link to our team is Sol Bamba. We lack that defensive stability he used to bring at the back and I find myself missing the sound of "Sol Sol Bamba" roaring out from the terraces. Every time he did step overs or went on a forty yard run it would ring out throughout the stadium. Those were good times.

Wes Morgan is no replacement.

Through recent study of my beloved foxes I have realised one thing. The missing link to our team is Sol Bamba. We lack that defensive stability he used to bring at the back and I find myself missing the sound of "Sol Sol Bamba" roaring out from the terraces. Every time he did step overs or went on a forty yard run it would ring out throughout the stadium. Those were good times.

Guessing your completely wasted?

Haven't had a drink tonight chap. I just got back from work and I'm excited for the game tomorrow so thought I would share some of my thoughts. I'm quite worried about this team to be honest. Good results recently but I just dont think Wes can do it season upon season like Sol Bamba could.

Of course we can move on without him but it will take a while to recover completely from losing a player like him. Just look at Arsenal and Robin Van Persie. It wont happen overnight and will be a bit of a struggle but of course we will come out the end of it. We should have stuck with Sven and at least he would kept hold and maybe even captained Bamba.

Of course we can move on without him but it will take a while to recover completely from losing a player like him. Just look at Arsenal and Robin Van Persie. It wont happen overnight and will be a bit of a struggle but of course we will come out the end of it. We should have stuck with Sven and at least he would kept hold and maybe even captained Bamba.

Did you seriously just compare him to Van Persie ? lol lol lol

Don't mean to stamp on your opinion, but your sounding pretty odd

Guessing your completely wasted?

You have lost your credibility if you think that Sol was actually more reliable than Wes. I agree Sol is possibly the greatest defender ever to grace the earth, but he wasn't consistent. Liam Moore is the long term solution.

Did you seriously just compare him to Van Persie ? lol lol lol

Don't mean to stamp on your opinion, but your sounding pretty odd

sarcasm_sign.jpg

Surely?

I would have liked to see Sol and Wes together. Scary thought.

You had every opportunity to see it last season.

Morgan for me is our best and most consistent player of the season so far.

Bamba had some skills, but was more of a circus act side show and had the ability to make dreadful mistakes that cost us goals.

I cant see this argument at all.

Thought it was a joke, the bits in bold are what gave it away mate.

Archived