Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

They keep going on about these billionaires that are going to take over them but there's nothing solid in the pipelIne.

The lad I went with yesterday who got me free tickets is an accountant for the blues. He's comments are that they are in serious troubles if they don't get an investor soon. Only prob is Carson won't sell the club for less then he paid and no saine person will match it as would cost to much to rebuild.

So then in conclusion, we can all agree that Birmingham City are a very small club, dwarfed by their much larger West Midlands neighbours, with truly diabolical support whether they are up or down, with very little history and even less of a future going on this seasons performances so far. Sort of an upmarket West Midlands version of Notts County :thumbup:

Actually scrub that i've just noticed that Notts County are currently fifth in League 1, they may just be taking their place next year with any luck! :D

Close thread.

First time I've looked at this thread.

I have seen some deluded people on this forum in my time, MrandMrsF and a few others.

However out of all the away fans that have come on this forum, you are certainly the worst and the most deluded.

Only good thing about this thread from your point of view you Brummie b***end, is that it will go down as the most hilarious thread since My Mate is the ref tonight.

Was too busy celebrating going top of the league to get involved in this late last night :beer: The Brummies on here sound like they were from the 12 man Ultras that were to my left who even had little whistles bless them :P They were a total embarassment for not only BCFC but to Football in general. Girls, jealousy is a very powerful and destructive emotion so may I suggest you give up on your sad act Ultra section and utilise the talents on show yesterday by joining the local Morris Dancing Troupe.It must be hurtful being the 3rd best club in the West Midlands and following a non descript club in decline with a loyal fanbase that you should be ashamed of from Englands 2nd City. I'll be fair I'll give you one accolade you win hands down it's definitely Englands shittest City.

How can they say barnsley are better than us we have played a fair few top half teams and our results were mostly good as for the dream elven of theres wtf was that about our whole team except dyer is better than theres and since when were we a physical team big wes aside and the comment about 40,000 fans turning up for a game that they can get there teeth into news flash your grounds only holds about 29,000

These Birmingham fans are reminding me of Plymouth.

To be fair to those Plymouth lads, the passing of time totally proved their point. They were a bigger club than Leicester, they were definitely heading for the Premier and their foreign owners were definitely going to invest heavily to get them success when they got there.

I can see a lot of similarities.

Congratulations to Birmingham City.

The result yesterday was 1-1. Leicester are 1st place in the Championship; Birmingham are 20th. By all reasonable accounts, Leicester's away support was excellent for Championship standards, but a few thousand Birmingham fans that one would probably expect to normally be at St. Andrew's were apparently at home listening to the Villa game. However, Birmingham have won the internet, and we all know that means more than anything else. :rolleyes:

This is the most unbelievable chunk of shit I have ever read on this forum. Seriously, incredibly, unfathomably stupid.

It started out as believable but I'm not buying it any more, no way this is anything but a Villa or Blues fan mucking about.

We have a tv advert in China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxOsUC0-li0

If there wasn't a customer base there, there wouldn't be tv adverts directed at them. There's a good chunk of China that support Birmingham. Whether they'll stick around when we're old who knows, but imabout the here and now

The here and now is that we're top and you're 20th. That we have a bigger attendance average both home and away. That we're going up and you're going down.

Recent history we'll say from 2000 onwards, given that was a key marker in our history, the turn of millenium.

Since then we've won a major domestic trophy [league cup], you've won nothing.

We've been a pretty much permanent fixture in the Premiership save for about 3 years where we came down then went straight back up.

Leicester were in the prem once weren't they? That season under Micky Adam when you had La Manga-gate.

So yes, Blues have had a better recent history.

Size of City. Birmingham 2m people. Leicester 200k? That means we're a bigger catch for investors = bigger club.

What was the other thing? Oh yeah. Fan base.

At least 50% of 2 million. Plus all the millions of fans in China.

50% of 1 million, plus millions in China >>>>>> 100% of 200k plus some people in Thailand

Sorry!

Just for the benefit of deluded brum fans:

- Leicester has a population of 800k (Not 200k) and only one football club rather than brum being the smaller supported club of two.

- Leicester are very big in thailand thanks to our owners. Our games are broadcast on their equivalent of bbc 1 and there is leicester fc shops in a couple of airports.

- We're a lot higher in the league atm and in a MUCH better financial position (money laundering much?)

Plus ur support was ridiculously shit, u scored a goal and it still sounded like a library. The fact you came on here to take the piss is just stupid considering there were 5 guys doing all your chanting for you.

And the thought that your 'a bigger club than us' just proves how very deluded you are. U have worse attendances and are in the same league.

Credit where credits is due.

No one deserves it more 18 pages and still going strong

For outstanding services to Trolling

Brummie fans get

golden_troll.jpg

A video of us at the end of the game if anyone is interested

I notice a lot of the fans in the Tilton Road End had already left in this video, but I suppose they had to leave early to catch their flights back to China.

Archived