Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Please stop feeding the troll.

As I said, this guy isn't even a Birmingham fan. He wouldn't be making such moronic points if he was. He's just trying to make Blues fans look like idiots.

A Blues/Leicester hybrid

:

....................................Butland

Carr..................Davies............Caldwell..........Murphy

Burke.................Ravel.............Fahey.............Redmond

..........................Zigic.............Marlon King

Bench:

Schmeichel

Pablo Ibanez

Jonathan Spector

David Nugent

Papa Bouba Diop

You'd have to be insane to disagree

Shows how clueless you actually are, that does.

Do Leicester have their own computer game?

birmingham-city-club-football.jpg

PS2 and it's cover is full of players who made their names at Leicester City before ending their careers wherever they could.

A Leicester/ Blues combined side:

Butland

Caddis

Davies

Pablo

Murphy

Burke

Fahey

Morrison

Redmond

King

Zigic

To be fair, it doesn't help that the only three players of yours that I've heard of are Schmeichel (because of his dad), Konchesky (because of how bad he was at Liverpool) and Nugent (because he's the worst player to play for England ever).

A Blues/Leicester hybrid

:

Bench:

Schmeichel

Pablo Ibanez

Jonathan Spector

David Nugent

Papa Bouba Diop

Ravel Morrison is on loan!

He will be gone in a flash

A Blues/Leicester hybrid

:

Bench:

Schmeichel

Pablo Ibanez

Jonathan Spector

David Nugent

Papa Bouba Diop

What are you basing this on? Any stats? Impartial reviews? Or your own deluded opinion?

Already starting to worry my above post is incorrect.

It's one thing thinking that "Gary Rowett" is a Villa fan, but SCBlue has just accused us of bribing the referees.

Maybe there's something in the water in the Digbeth area.

Butland

Caddis

Davies

Pablo

Murphy

Burke

Fahey

Morrison

Redmond

King

Zigic

To be fair, it doesn't help that the only three players of yours that I've heard of are Schmeichel (because of his dad), Konchesky (because of how bad he was at Liverpool) and Nugent (because he's the worst player to play for England ever).

All eleven of your players are better than ours but you're in 20th place and couldn't beat us at home?

Rightio...

Butland

Caddis

Davies

Pablo

Murphy

Burke

Fahey

Morrison

Redmond

King

Zigic

micheal ricketts boom

Everyone responding to this nonsense looks just as retarded as the Brum "fans".

"It's only a PS2 game"

"But we had an advert in Thailand"

"We always sell out Wembley".

Ignore them and they'll fvck off back to Imaginationland.

Shows how clueless you actually are, that does.

Butland's England's number two

Carr is a Premiership defender. I doubt any of your defenders have played at that level.

Curtis Davies is the best defender in the division by an absolute mile and left Leicester when he heard we were interested, despite them wanting to sign him.

Caldwell is decent and was part of the best defence in the league last year

Murphy is the best left back in the league

Burke had the most goals and assists of ANY midfielder in the Championship last year

Ravel Morrison is touted by Ferguson as being the best talent to come through United in 20 years

Fahey is an internationa, proven in the Prem and is a tidy player

Redmond is the most promising English youngster in football at the moment, and is being watched by all the top clubs.

Marlon King scored 16 goals last year [probably more than the Leicester strikeforce combined]

Zigic is an international Serbian striker, who's scored goals all over the world and is a household name.

^ And that is objective

Already starting to worry my above post is incorrect.

It's one thing thinking that "Gary Rowett" is a Villa fan, but SCBlue has just accused us of bribing the referees.

Maybe there's something in the water in the Digbeth area.

What's in the water, mercury?

Butland

Caddis

Davies

Pablo

Murphy

Burke

Fahey

Morrison

Redmond

King

Zigic

I think this says more about your lack of football knowledge than our starting lineup.

Butland

Caddis

Davies

Pablo

Murphy

Burke

Fahey

Morrison

Redmond

King yet nugent as scored the same amount of goals this term than boith of these

Zigic

Carr is a Premiership defender. I doubt any of your defenders have played at that level.

Curtis Davies is the best defender in the division by an absolute mile and left Leicester when he heard we were interested, despite them wanting to sign him.

Burke had the most goals and assists of ANY midfielder in the Championship last year

Ravel Morrison is touted by Ferguson as being the best talent to come through United in 20 years

Redmond is the most promising English youngster in football at the moment, and is being watched by all the top clubs.

Marlon King scored 16 goals last year [probably more than the Leicester strikeforce combined]

Zigic is an international Serbian striker, who's scored goals all over the world and is a household name.

^ And that is objective

And yet you are still dwindling near the bottom of the table, quality squad that. lol

^ And that is objective

But you need a billionaire to come in so you can buy better players. So the players you have are better than ours despite us being 19 places above you and ten points better off yet you need to buy new ones....Hmm...

Only because you are a ****ing moron. Let's stop going around in circles then, what on earth is your point and why was it worth wasting all of our time, on our board, making it?

Was it that you played better than us yesterday? Because you didn't.

Is it that you are a bigger club than us? Because you aren't.

Is it that your team is better than ours at the moment? Because it isn't.

Is it that your support is better than ours? Because it isn't.

Enlighten us, please.

Didn't you read the first post.

Their point is that the quarter of the crowd at their home stadium which was made up of Leicester fans made more noise than Brum fans but not as much as he expected.

Expectations again.

A Blues/Leicester hybrid

:

Bench:

Schmeichel

Pablo Ibanez

Jonathan Spector

David Nugent

Papa Bouba Diop

The Same Nathan Redmond which was outshone by Knocky time and time again, and couldnt get past De laet?

I counted time and time again where redmond picked up the ball and lost it instantly to our defence.

Morgan and Whitbread handled your strikers and limited them to far less chances than davies and Caldwell.

Burke had no impact on the game whatsoever, no pace, no creativity. Nowhere near the ability, and raw pace of dyer.

Carr and Murphy were skinned time and time again by knocky and dyer, you got behind our fullbacks once in ninety minutes.

Ravel 'pass it sideways' morrison and keith 'i can pass 2 yards' Fahey did nothing. Bossed by King and Drinkwater for around 80 minutes of the game. I think this proposal looks slightly better.

.................................................Kasper/Butland

........De Laet/Moore........Morgan..............St.ledger/Whitbread.......Koncheskey/Murphy

........................................King........................Drinkwater............................................

......Knocky...................................Marshall........................................Redmond/Dyer....

...................................................Nugent/King................................................................

I like to consider myself 'realistic', i wouldnt mind redmond, butland or even the rapist (for his footballing ability) in our squad, but many of the others which you suggest such as Zigic (50k a week for what??) and 'Crampy' Caldwell are just laughable.

Didn't you read the first post.

Their point is that the quarter of the crowd at their home stadium which was made up of Leicester fans made more noise than Brum fans but not as much as he expected.

Expectations again.

Some 'super billionaire' is going to float down from the heavens and piss money all over their shitey club...

Archived