Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

I'm not sure what's more mental:

Saying that any of your midfielders are better than Morrison

Slagging off Redmond but praising Dyer's performance

Thinking that Stephen Carr was playing

The carr comment was a simple mistype, i forgot it was hurst (west brom loanee?)

If morrison is so amazing why does he not play for you on a regular basis????

He was outperformed yesterday by king and drinkwater.

I have a few mates who are birmingham fans, which led me to get a free ticket to what your lads play against maribor last season. That is when i first saw redmond and thought he looked great. But was very poor yesterday and was kept at bay by arguably our second choice right back.

As for Dyer, he outperformed both your wingers, and beat hurst and murphy everytime. He gets praise for that.

When have we got Leicester next?

After the billionaires come in? If so, I might go now. They need putting in their place.

I didn't realise they were so deluded!

I'll see you there. Oh no I won't because just before 'the billionaires come in', I'm scheduled to win the lottery so I'll be in Florida, living it up.

They are King, Drinkwater, Knockaert are all better than him,

Deary Deary me.

That King bloke has the worst first touch I've ever seen from a professional footballer, and I had to watch Jerome for a few seasons.

Compare that to Morrison's caressing passes and flicks, and his majestic through ball to Burke that was better than the Hazard one all the pundits were jizzing over.

King and the other two are standard championship players who may end up at the likes of Wigan if they're lucky.

Morrison is a wonderful player.

You don't make sense mate. You say you have the best squad in the league then you say there old and you need to get replacements in.

Mmmm you've signed some quality players. Ambrouse world class he is and Diop and you call our players fat. Most of your team is over 30. It's no wonder your in a relegation dog fight.

With your alcholic manager aswell you must be so proud to be a blue nose.

As for your billionaires coming in. Carson has turned down every bid as he wants to make his money back. There's no way any sain person will buy you for what he paid.

So your looking at selling Butland and Redmond to get his money back. That shows ambition of your club selling your two best players.

But I forgot you've got the potential to be as big as Barcelona, Porto and Lyon.

Lmao

You don't make sense mate. You say you have the best squad in the league then you say there old and you need to get replacements in.

Mmmm you've signed some quality players. Ambrouse world class he is and Diop and you call our players fat. Most of your team is over 30. It's no wonder your in a relegation dog fight.

With your alcholic manager aswell you must be so proud to be a blue nose.

As for your billionaires coming in. Carson has turned down every bid as he wants to make his money back. There's no way any sain person will buy you for what he paid.

So your looking at selling Butland and Redmond to get his money back. That shows ambition of your club selling your two best players.

But I forgot you've got the potential to be as big as Barcelona, Porto and Lyon.

Lmao

Deary Deary me.

That King bloke has the worst first touch I've ever seen from a professional footballer, and I had to watch Jerome for a few seasons.

Compare that to Morrison's caressing passes and flicks, and his majestic through ball to Burke that was better than the Hazard one all the pundits were jizzing over.

King and the other two are standard championship players who may end up at the likes of Wigan if they're lucky.

Show me evidence of Morrison being anything more than contemptible, arrogant waster,

Deary Deary me.

Knockaert - wanted by newcastle, and first team france u21.

King - wanted by everton, 1st team wales against croatia.

I will even add schmiechel - wanted by real madrid.

Ravel Morrison - not wanted by west ham.

The carr comment was a simple mistype, i forgot it was hurst (west brom loanee?)

If morrison is so amazing why does he not play for you on a regular basis????

He was outperformed yesterday by king and drinkwater.

I have a few mates who are birmingham fans, which led me to get a free ticket to what your lads play against maribor last season. That is when i first saw redmond and thought he looked great. But was very poor yesterday and was kept at bay by arguably our second choice right back.

As for Dyer, he outperformed both your wingers, and beat hurst and murphy everytime. He gets praise for that.

Redmond created more chances than Dyer yesterday - FACT. Not bad considering you were 'all over us'.

He regularly beat his man, often beating two or three. Dyer was a fat shit who was up against our fifth choice right back, and still created very little.

Guest BlueBrett
Who is gonna invest in a club like Birmingham, apart from the odd corrupt business man?

Exactly. Birmingham City is to football investors what laundrettes and pizzerias are to the mafia.

Redmond created more chances than Dyer yesterday - FACT. Not bad considering you were 'all over us'.

He regularly beat his man, often beating two or three. Dyer was a fat shit who was up against our fifth choice right back, and still created very little.

Imagine being in the pocket of a 16 year old rookie from West Brom, who's only playing for us because our 4 preferred choices are all injured. What a beastly state of affairs.

Imagine being in the pocket of a 16 year old rookie from West Brom, who's only playing for us because our 4 preferred choices are all injured. What a beastly state of affairs.

Top of the league, what a sorry state of affairs...

The table doesn't lie folks. You can spout all the shit in the world but you're still 2 spots off relegation and have the 3rd worst goal difference in the league.

no way this must be a lie there defence is superb they cannot have negative goal diffrence surely

I wouldn't take any Birmingham players in our first XI. The reason being we're top of the league. So far, we've been the best side in this division.

That's not to say Birmingham don't have good players and should be doing much better than they are. Butland has the makings of a great keeper and Morrison (albeit a loanee) looks to be an excellent talent. King's a good centre forward at this level.

Unfortunately, as a team they're garbage. Watching them play Peterborough will be like watching two bald men fight over a comb.

^ So good he said it twice

I don't think I said we've got the best squad. I said we've got the best XI

You might have the best 11 in league one after you get relegated. Currently your best 11 are fractionally better than the bottom three.... Something to crow about right there!!!

Archived