Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Carr is a Premiership defender. I doubt any of your defenders have played at that level.

Paul Konchesky - Charlton 2001-2005, Spurs (loan 2004), West Ham 2005-2007, Fulham 2007-2010, Liverpool 2010-2011

Zak Whitbread - Norwich 2011-2012

Richie de Laet - Manchester United 2009-2012, Norwich (loan 2011-2012)

Didn't Stephen Carr retire for about 18 months before you offered him a contract. He retired because he was long term injured and couldn't sustain the level needed to play football at a decent level, but he was still deemed good enough for you lot.

I think you brummies are just jealous because we're top of the league and you're sitting in 20th place add to the fact that we brought 4000 fans one quarter of your average attendance and dominated you all game you're lucky to be getting a point.

there is nothing great about Birmingham football club and you are obviously just bitter because you're club and its support is absolutely shit.

Credit where credits is due.

No one deserves it more 18 pages and still going strong

For outstanding services to Trolling

Brummie fans get

golden_troll.jpg

At least one of you on here has had the sense to finally realise that our Gaz and a few others have been stringing you all along for the last 18 pages, thanks for the well-deserved award. And we are Brummies. not YamYams, by the way, don't confuse us with our Black Country neighbours Wolves and Albion.

At least one of you on here has had the sense to finally realise that our Gaz and a few others have been stringing you all along for the last 18 pages, thanks for the well-deserved award. And we are Brummies. not YamYams, by the way, don't confuse us with our Black Country neighbours Wolves and Albion.

I think most of us realise their trolling. However the morons on your own forum are not.

I see there's 39 guests enjoying us picking their disatrous club to bits.

They are all shit pits!

Suck my Dick Yam Yam

When have we got Leicester next?

After the billionaires come in? If so, I might go now. They need putting in their place.

I didn't realise they were so deluded!

Mate are you seriously still going? Play in the same Sunday League team as a lad who is mates with either you or the guy who started this thread and as a late night windup I admitted it was quite funny but now it's just getting tragic.

STOP THE PRESSES - In the interest of perspective I've taken a look at their board and in fairness to them there are at least 2 posters (Bordesley not Small Heath and Rasputin) with realistic outlooks. Unfortunately on the whole it does seem that they are generally and genuinely clueless, regardless of how deliberate the trolling on here is (I'm now thinking it was honest opinion at first).

To make matters worse I just saw they have a thread referring to yesterday as "the Ravel and Jack show", including a link to a match report where the author admits that a win for them "would have been an absolute smash and grab job...", but immediately following up with the massive understatement "I guess their equaliser was just deserts for a decent performance from them".

Are they trolling us from their own board and the www at large now too?

Depends what form we're in at the time.

Would you have brought 4,000 to Birmingham if you had recently lost 5-0 at home to Barnsley, 1-0 at home to ****ing Huddersfield and right next to the relegation zone? I highly doubt it.

If we were on your form, then yeah we probably would. We took 6,000 to coventry who we don't even class as a rivalry when we were 4th last season.

And I do support my club, I'm a season ticket holder.

Yes great trolling . Looks more like crying to me lol

We're not fickle because we weren't there in the first place.

Many won't set foot in our ground until the team puts in the performances that pay adequate respect to a club the size of Birmingham.

I go to games, but only to reserve seats until we get bought out by a super billionaire

So they've gone to watch Villa instead?

And the trolls failed.

Aren't Birmingham about the no.6 team in Birmingham at the moment?

Archived