Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

But you need a billionaire to come in so you can buy better players. So the players you have are better than ours despite us being 19 places above you and ten points better off yet you need to buy new ones....Hmm...

Well although our first XI is sublime, it's beset with injuries and we have no squad players.

Plus that team is rather old. Zigic and Marlon are the wrong side of 32. We haven't signed a player for cash in 3 seasons, so we're squeezing blood out of a stone.

If we could get 5/6 fresh recruits in, we'd walk the league.

I guess it's in leicester's interested that we don't!

They're hoping this giant doesn't wake up!

Well although our first XI is sublime, it's beset with injuries and we have no squad players.

Plus that team is rather old. Zigic and Marlon are the wrong side of 32. We haven't signed a player for cash in 3 seasons, so we're squeezing blood out of a stone.

Good for you. Enjoy your success.

:fishing: Can't believe they've sucked us in for 14 pages.

Sit up straight fella's as getting dribble on your keyboard is a bastard.

It's fun, though. If it weren't for this thread, we'd all be moaning about Beckford or arguing over who is the better player, Coentrao or Marcelo.

The Same Nathan Redmond which was outshone by Knocky time and time again, and couldnt get past De laet?

I counted time and time again where redmond picked up the ball and lost it instantly to our defence.

Morgan and Whitbread handled your strikers and limited them to far less chances than davies and Caldwell.

Burke had no impact on the game whatsoever, no pace, no creativity. Nowhere near the ability, and raw pace of dyer.

Carr and Murphy were skinned time and time again by knocky and dyer, you got behind our fullbacks once in ninety minutes.

Ravel 'pass it sideways' morrison and keith 'i can pass 2 yards' Fahey did nothing. Bossed by King and Drinkwater for around 80 minutes of the game. I think this proposal looks slightly better.

.................................................Kasper/Butland

........De Laet/Moore........Morgan..............St.ledger/Whitbread.......Koncheskey/Murphy

........................................King........................Drinkwater............................................

......Knocky...................................Marshall........................................Redmond/Dyer....

...................................................Nugent/King................................................................

I like to consider myself 'realistic', i wouldnt mind redmond, butland or even the rapist (for his footballing ability) in our squad, but many of the others which you suggest such as Zigic (50k a week for what??) and 'Crampy' Caldwell are just laughable.

Well, Carr didn't play yesterday because he's injured. We've got this rubbish teenager from West Brom called 'hurst'.

Burke was poor yesterday, but just because he's underperforming at the moment doesn't mean he isn't the best right winger in the league. He proved he was last season.

The fact you don't put Curtis Davies in defence is laughable considering he made the Championship PFA team last year, and is widely regarded as the best centre half in the league. My god, you've even put the shambles that is St Ledger in ahead of him!

I think i'm being trolled

Awww.

Yam yam?

I'm from Catherine-de-Barnes darling

If for just one minute you can put down that Crack pipe!

You may be able to see this more clearly,

We are the best team in the league hense our position in the league, 1st

Now lets check your lot out 20th, 19 Place's below us!

Are you catching my drift

19 place below us = Your shit and we are a better side.

Has the penny dropped yet Yam Yam?

yet the squad is/was superb a few posts ago :giggle:

Butland's England's number two

Carr is a Premiership defender. I doubt any of your defenders have played at that level.

He is almost 40......

Curtis Davies is the best defender in the division by an absolute mile and left Leicester when he heard we were interested, despite them wanting to sign him.

He left leicester because his loan expired.....

Caldwell is decent and was part of the best defence in the league last year

Too old, got cramp yesterday, yet whitbread who hasnt played 90 mins for 12 months was fine

Murphy is the best left back in the league.

So Knocky, marshall and dyer must be the best wingers in the league with the endless times they skinned him.

Burke had the most goals and assists of ANY midfielder in the Championship last year.

Forgot he was playing yesteray til he was taken off.

Ravel Morrison is touted by Ferguson as being the best talent to come through United in 20 years

That is why he is playing for England and Cleverley is not....oh wait..........

Fahey is an internationa, proven in the Prem and is a tidy player.

All he does is play sideways, Irish Wellens

Redmond is the most promising English youngster in football at the moment, and is being watched by all the top clubs.

Raheem Sterling is younger, and already in the liverpool first team.

Liam moore was wanted by united.

Marlon King scored 16 goals last year [probably more than the Leicester strikeforce combined]

Maybe you should do your research.......

Zigic is an international Serbian striker, who's scored goals all over the world and is a household name.

He is on what....50k a week? He is a household name for the same reason Heskey is........Clumsy, and now useless.

^ And that is objective

Well, Carr didn't play yesterday because he's injured. We've got this rubbish teenager from West Brom called 'hurst'.

Burke was poor yesterday, but just because he's underperforming at the moment doesn't mean he isn't the best right winger in the league. He proved he was last season.

The fact you don't put Curtis Davies in defence is laughable considering he made the Championship PFA team last year, and is widely regarded as the best centre half in the league. My god, you've even put the shambles that is St Ledger in ahead of him!

last season is the past

The fact you don't put Curtis Davies in defence is laughable considering he made the Championship PFA team last year, and is widely regarded as the best centre half in the league.

A few of your fans doesn't qualify as "widely-regarded".

If for just one minute you can put down that Crack pipe!

You may be able to see this more clearly,

We are the best team in the league hense our position in the league, 1st

Now lets check your lot out 20th, 19 Place's below us!

Are you catching my drift

19 place below us = Your shit and we are a better side.

Has the penny dropped yet Yam Yam?

The league a 1/4 of the way in, is no barometer of who is better than who.

It just shows which teams have had the easiest fixtures, which teams have had the best luck with injuries, which teams have a bit of momentum and luck about them.

You only check the league when it's finished to get a reading

To be fair, Davies is quality, He's almost as good as Morgan, Maybe we can put a bid fin for him when this billionaire money fairy doesn't show up to save your club.

It just shows which teams have had the easiest fixtures, which teams have had the best luck with injuries, which teams have a bit of momentum and luck about them.

Sorry, I'm going to break my own rule here.

"You" played Barnsley at home. The very definition of an easy game. How did that work out?

The Same Nathan Redmond which was outshone by Knocky time and time again, and couldnt get past De laet?

I counted time and time again where redmond picked up the ball and lost it instantly to our defence.

Morgan and Whitbread handled your strikers and limited them to far less chances than davies and Caldwell.

Burke had no impact on the game whatsoever, no pace, no creativity. Nowhere near the ability, and raw pace of dyer.

Carr and Murphy were skinned time and time again by knocky and dyer, you got behind our fullbacks once in ninety minutes.

Ravel 'pass it sideways' morrison and keith 'i can pass 2 yards' Fahey did nothing. Bossed by King and Drinkwater for around 80 minutes of the game. I think this proposal looks slightly better.

.................................................Kasper/Butland

........De Laet/Moore........Morgan..............St.ledger/Whitbread.......Koncheskey/Murphy

........................................King........................Drinkwater............................................

......Knocky...................................Marshall........................................Redmond/Dyer....

...................................................Nugent/King................................................................

I like to consider myself 'realistic', i wouldnt mind redmond, butland or even the rapist (for his footballing ability) in our squad, but many of the others which you suggest such as Zigic (50k a week for what??) and 'Crampy' Caldwell are just laughable.

I'm not sure what's more mental:

Saying that any of your midfielders are better than Morrison

Slagging off Redmond but praising Dyer's performance

Thinking that Stephen Carr was playing

Sorry, I'm going to break my own rule here.

"You" played Barnsley at home. The very definition of an easy game. How did that work out?

Newsflash - Barnsley are better than Leicester

They beat us 5-0. You scrambled to get a last minute equaliser against us.

Barnsley knocked the ball around far better. They're a lovely footballing side

Yeah the Easiest fixtures,MMMMMMMM

Blackpool

Middlesbrough

Wolves

Blackburn

Hull

You still have not put down that Crack pipe have you?

**** wit

They are King, Drinkwater, Knockaert are all better than him, Granted Redmond is better than Dyer that is a fair comment, but our team is better than yours fact.

Morrison has got a terrible attitude, He's a quality player but he's already been moved on twice because of his behavior. He'll go the same way as Joey Barton.

11 pts minimum i'd expect from that lot - all very winnable

Barnsley at home is very winnable... :ph34r:

Archived