Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

Worried?

We did seem to be getting pulled out of position at the back yesterday. Moore didn't have his best game and Whitbread was a bit erratic. I'd like to see SSL and De Laet back. I thought Futacs looked capable and offered something different and Waghorn's confidence seems to back.

Not worried though. We havent had much luck in the last two games.

I want to see De Laet back but not SSL . Moore and Morgan will do for me.

I hope that Vardy is fit as when Vardy and nugent have been up front we've looked our best.

I hope that Vardy is fit as when Vardy and nugent have been up front we've looked our best.

Normally I do not rate SSL but before he got injured we looked solid at the back, that does not guarantee of course that he will be the reliable SSL he was turning into when he returns but injury did hit him and us at a bad time.

We are shit

The midfield is crap

Pearson is not good enough

Mid-table here we come

We can't even beat Watford

We need a striker

We are getting relegated

Calm down, I'm I worried, No I am not.

People need to calm down and get a grip, we are 4th, this league is incredibly tough for everyone, and you can't win every game, Vicarage Road is never a good ground to go to for us.

Just get a grip guys.

Why don't you want to see St Ledger?

MOTM away to Middlesbrough who are now second.

Decent against Blackpool

Good against Burnley

Quality against Hull

Comfortable against Huddersfield

Him and Wes were performing a strong central defensive partnership, better than Moore and Morgan and better than Whitbread and Morgan.

Why worry?

Football is not a game of instant success.

We are heading in the right direction. Our form is better than since NP left.

The dip coincides with SSL's absence and DD losing form,that is why a squad is so important.

Football is no longer 11 a side,it's a 14 man game on match day and more over the season.

We do need 2 or3 more players in the squad.

I am sure NP is aware....work in progress

5 defeats already though - most play off teams only lose around 10 -12 times so we're half way there a quarter of the way in

Well first of all we are over a quarter of the way there, and its less than half, but not to worry, I can't expect you to accurately portray statistics when nobody else does.

I wonder if there are any positives we can look at?

Well if we keep up this rate of winning and losing, we will win over 26 this season, which historically is automatic promotion.

But number of wins and number of losses aren't all that counts, there are also draws and we have drawn 1 game, but that is not what counts, and it is a fool that uses them as a barometer for our progress, what counts is points, we have 25, we are a quarter of the way through the season, well just over so that will leave us with 82 points, I'll take that. Historically 3rd or 4th place finish.

I think we are going to have to set-up a stats police because wilful misuse of stats on this forum is horrendous.

Its stupid to worry after two defeats, it's still relatively early in the season and were three points off top spot. So some fans need to calm down and back the boys!

whos not backing the boys?? and whats all this "calm down" people keep saying, majority of replies have been that were just in a patch but will be ok, then a few people have expressed a few concerns they have, which mainly are not just after 2 defeats but been said all along.

Well first of all we are over a quarter of the way there, and its less than half, but not to worry, I can't expect you to accurately portray statistics when nobody else does.

I wonder if there are any positives we can look at?

Well if we keep up this rate of winning and losing, we will win over 26 this season, which historically is automatic promotion.

But number of wins and number of losses aren't all that counts, there are also draws and we have drawn 1 game, but that is not what counts, and it is a fool that uses them as a barometer for our progress, what counts is points, we have 25, we are a quarter of the way through the season, well just over so that will leave us with 82 points, I'll take that. Historically 3rd or 4th place finish.

I think we are going to have to set-up a stats police because wilful misuse of stats on this forum is horrendous.

Well the season before last, the top 2 only lost 6 each in the whole season so we are statistically 83.3333333333333333333333333etc% of the way there 30.43478% of the way through the season - put that in your statistically more dangerous than cigarettes pipe and smoke it :P

Love how Seenitall wins either way:

- We get promoted - 'Of course I'm happy, I was always behind the club just not Nigel'

- We don't get promoted - 'Nigel should have been sacked, told you so'

For the record I think we will regain our form and finish in the Top 6.

Well the season before last, the top 2 only lost 6 each in the whole season so we are statistically 83.3333333333333333333333333etc% of the way there 30.43478% of the way through the season - put that in your statistically more dangerous than cigarettes pipe and smoke it :P

But wins and losses mean fvck all compared to points, we keep up this form then historically we will finish, probably not all that surprisingly, in 4th.

The fact we have lost more than we would like, or think necessary to get promoted, is countered by the fact we have won more than we would have expected.

What will make the difference will be if we can turn some of those defeats in to draws, or if we end up drawing those we should win.

Either way we currently have a very healthy points total, and there is no way we will maintain exactly this form in the most unpredictable league in the world.

since were near the top I suppose that means that we're winning more than is normal too. The unusal thing is that we're not drawing games.

Exactly. 2 losses and 1 win is still the same points as 3 draws, and we're doing well not to be going ahead and ending up drawing/losing like we have done so often previously. An added bonus is we're not witnessing 0-0 stalemates - the ultimate anti-climax, and feels like a complete waste of an afternoon

I can see why people get worried when we were doing so well and then suddenly get 2 rubbish results but as has been stated, every team has spells of bad form every now and then. With everyone being fit again soon, we should be playing like we did until a couple of weeks ago and there should be no reason for us to keep slipping down the table (hopefully)

I'm not worried, but it'd be really nice if we can bag at least a point on Tuesday

Archived