Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicestermad85

Taft

Tis a bit harsh to slag off a lad on our books when he's done nowt wrong. I'd recommend a haircut but partly cause i'm receding and jealous.

It's just his attitude, not exactly appealing. Absolutely loves himself, thinks he's god's gift. You'd think he has better stuff to do than take pictures of himself, and go to Nandos! He also comes across as arrogant too.

It's just his attitude, not exactly appealing. Absolutely loves himself, thinks he's god's gift. You'd think he has better stuff to do than take pictures of himself, and go to Nandos! He also comes across as arrogant too.

Have you met the lad in real life? Or just judging him off twitter

If this guy is reading this topic , I suppose you have to get use to a bit of jealousy being a young footballer , chin up big fella it's part & parcel of the job , my dad is city through & through & loves watching you play , thinks your a great prospect George .

Has he styled his hair that way or is just very windy in there?

He is a tall lad like me,think his hair was bent on the ceiling!

He could help you with your decorating business,take a ball,dab his hair in paint and get him running about coating the ceilings.you get the job done and he gets match fit.

Not being from Leicester and a little older I cannot judge the lad,but if he gets his chance and takes it,I personally couldn't give a fcuk how he acts people could just be jealous of him ,but as I say I can't judge.Seems we like to give someone a slating on hear for the sake of it.Good luck to the lad.

A lot of teenagers are bellends it's called rites of passage...who on here as a teenager didn't think they re-invented the wheel? He's a teenager with probably a lot more money than most teenagers it's a lethal combination. With a bit of luck he'll turn into a good level headed professional like Liam Moore, hope he's got a good agent who will stp him turning into an arrogant nobead full stop!

I think some of you on here judging Taft from his twitter is ridiculous and very harsh, espicially that he looks set to be our future CB!!

He's a good player and if he's given a chance, we need to get behind the young lad!!!

He is a tall lad like me,think his hair was bent on the ceiling!

He could help you with your decorating business,take a ball,dab his hair in paint and get him running about coating the ceilings.you get the job done and he gets match fit.

Not being from Leicester and a little older I cannot judge the lad,but if he gets his chance and takes it,I personally couldn't give a fcuk how he acts people could just be jealous of him ,but as I say I can't judge.Seems we like to give someone a slating on hear for the sake of it.Good luck to the lad.

:D I'm not judging him. I met his dad a couple of years ago and he was a nice chap. Both of them are big city fans. Best of luck to him.

I criticised him, personally he comes across as a bit of a nob, but if he tries his best when he gets the chance at Leicester then I'll be firmly behind him. It's just he thinks he's already made it when he hasn't just yet.

Hopefully if he works hard then he can get a few games soon enough, as our defence is hardly amazing at the moment! Come on George, prove to us that you are the real deal! ;)

Archived