Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicestermad85

Taft

I'm a teacher and take it from me, just about every teenager I know plasters their Facebook / Twitter accounts with pics of themselves. It's par for the course these days so to give GT stick about that is a bit pathetic.

I've given my opinion of him but I really hope he makes it at LCFC. I like the fact that he's using the stick as motivation. I'd love to know how many of those who reckon he's up his own arse have actually met him?

I think some people are judging him purely on appearance.

Hang on a sec, what you doing looking at kids facebook pages?

Shouldn't we be judging what he does on the pitch when he gets his chance? Unless you know him personally of course. None of us on here are whiter than White.

I know for a fact we'd all love to be in his position. A potentially great future ahead of him playing for his hometown team that he supports.

What he's like off the pitch and in his personal life is up to him, as long as he gives his all for if/when he plays for Leicester that's all I'm bothered about.

I swear it's the in thing to hate on your own teams players at the minute - I just don't get it myself.

Shouldn't we be judging what he does on the pitch when he gets his chance? Unless you know him personally of course. None of us on here are whiter than White.

I know for a fact we'd all love to be in his position. A potentially great future ahead of him playing for his hometown team that he supports.

What he's like off the pitch and in his personal life is up to him, as long as he gives his all for if/when he plays for Leicester that's all I'm bothered about.

I swear it's the in thing to hate on your own teams players at the minute - I just don't get it myself.

I wouldn't want to be in his position, I've always seen myself as more of a false 9, I'd be wasted at centre back.

I've never met the lad, nor will I ever, I've not read his twitter or met anyone who knows him but I've decided to start a rumour that he's cruel to animals and doesn't recycle.

What an ass I hate professional footballers who don't recycle

For anyone who can't be arse reading the thread here's the summary.

People slating a young player who hasn't been given a chance, calling him a knob etc.

People find out said young player is reading the thread

People now trying to crawl up said young players arse.

Classic FT thread.

I was thinking exactly the same lol

If you're reading George, I haven't a clue if you're good or not because you haven't got a Wikipedia page. Sort it out. Bolger's got the edge on you there.

Tafty has always come across a decent friendly lad quite shocked how many bad opinions there are of him on here none of them for any good reason either

I knew very little about him until this thread. I've learnt that he's younger than me AND has a much better hairline. Bastard.

Half of footballers are cocky bastards. For example look at Gally, how often has he been tweeting stuff about his new house..cinema room..New gates... oo my private road is flooded. Taft is just living the dream, let him do that, its not cockiness, good looking lad, bit of cash and slight fame to his name. We'd all be the same. He is still producing on the pitch and people are raving about him.

Let the lad be.

Archived