Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

"El Clasico me duck" - Leicester v Forest blog

I dislike Coventry the most out of all three, but I would like to see Leicester, Coventry, Nottingham Forest and Derby all in the Premier League again.

what's with the midlands love in, I'd happily see cov go bust, Derby in L2(division 4) and have 2 games a year against f-word in the top flight but only if they are struggling whilst we hold our own in the top half.

I see Forest as our main rivals tbh,just as much as the sky blue scum

couldnt give a toss about the sheep shaggers

I work in Nottingham and have had lots of grief today about us losing to Watford on Saturday, so I politely mentioned their home battering to Millwall and what did I get back ?

"so....we won 2 european cups back to back..blah blah blah what have u won??"

I hate em, wankers the lot of em

used to enjoy looking forward to the Forest game but of late seems like florist have gained abit of a yoof BNP attatchment.

Lat years mid week cup game a vast amount of em walked towards KP singing Allah is a peodophile...abit uncalled for...

they wont be singing that this year or their owners will behead them

f'kng hypocrites

and they cant sing "your not english anymore" at us either now can they ? :thumbup:

its funny how they ripped the shit out of us for having thai owners & money

now the shoes on the other foot they are pompous twats

I've never seen Cov as our main rivals?

We are East Mids, they are classed as West Mids.

Forest have always been our nemesis in my eyes, going back to the days where Stuart Fookin Pearce would kick ten bags of shit out of whichever of our players wereup against him.... And usually get away with it....

See I think since I supported city that the hatred for forest seems to come from jelousy of there past success...yet people who don't like derby which includes me stems from the play off and premier league years which to me is a good footballing reason to not like derby more...

See I think since I supported city that the hatred for forest seems to come from jelousy of there past success...yet people who don't like derby which includes me stems from the play off and premier league years which to me is a good footballing reason to not like derby more...

Well that's just not true considering it was THE East Midlands Derby before all this Clough nonsense in the 70s.

Derby were such a nothing club before him, and they have been since really. That's not to say I don't hate them.

Obviously you can hate who you like, you don't need a 'good reason' to hate anyone, otherwise, lets face it, no local derbies would exist. :thumbup:

I think we've seen from numerous polls that this is our biggest derby overall, and that's the feeling I've always got when I've been to the games and from all the City fans I've spoke to.

I certainly won't miss the 'M69 derby' for the next few seasons ;)

Different topic but I play Saturday's in the midland premier and because of the stupid kick off time i might be 10 mins late into kick off!? Does anyone know what time the turnstilles shut?

My mate got into Charlton away at half time and I've got into the KP about ten minutes after kick-off. It was about 2006 when we played Wolves on teh last day of the season. Hume scored before I arrived and we lost 4-1.

Liked the whole preview of your blog, Chris. And thanks for letting me have my say!

Summed up the rivalry pretty well to be honest.

"It's Forest and Derby, you're all on your own" has to be one of the most embarrassing chants in football.

Sterling work as always mate.

Cheers folks :)

Well that's just not true considering it was THE East Midlands Derby before all this Clough nonsense in the 70s.

Derby were such a nothing club before him, and they have been since really. That's not to say I don't hate them.

Obviously you can hate who you like, you don't need a 'good reason' to hate anyone, otherwise, lets face it, no local derbies would exist. :thumbup:

I think we've seen from numerous polls that this is our biggest derby overall, and that's the feeling I've always got when I've been to the games and from all the City fans I've spoke to.

I certainly won't miss the 'M69 derby' for the next few seasons ;)

They don't care about us remember...

A69wpBqCcAASccv.jpg

Just been to the Forest v Boro' game as i live very near the ground being a student at ntu. Cost me 3 quid so i went to see how Forest played. It was a very boring game and they looked very average, there passing was woeful. We should dominate them on Saturday, Am i right n hearing we are being shown on ss2? might have to take a trip to my local in my city shirt if so...

Archived