Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

"El Clasico me duck" - Leicester v Forest blog

Curry eating heels? What a bell-end

i live in Notts and speak to a number of drunk forest fans on most nights out, i dont tell them im an LCFC fan but ask what they think of us. The most common response is they hate us but they like to wind us up by saying they dont care about us. I knew this anyway, but theres your answer

i live in Notts and speak to a number of drunk forest fans on most nights out, i dont tell them im an LCFC fan but ask what they think of us. The most common response is they hate us but they like to wind us up by saying they dont care about us. I knew this anyway, but theres your answer

Maybe we should just sing anti derby and cov songs on saturday.

Where did "bin dippers" originate? I understand "Fester", "Incester" rhyme with Leicester, and "curry-eating" (not really derogatory, like calling someone a Sunday-roast-eater), but "bin dippers"? I've been to Nottingham on various occasions - it has much more of the type you would expect to be dipping in bins than Leicester does

Where did "bin dippers" originate? I understand "Fester", "Incester" rhyme with Leicester, and "curry-eating" (not really derogatory, like calling someone a Sunday-roast-eater), but "bin dippers"? I've been to Nottingham on various occasions - it has much more of the type you would expect to be dipping in bins than Leicester does

Foxes dip in bins... I think it's as pretty straightforward as that.

Well that's just not true considering it was THE East Midlands Derby before all this Clough nonsense in the 70s.

I always see this, but there is no evidence at all... I'm not saying there isn't any rivalry between all three East Midlands Clubs', because there will be, but Forest and Derby have always been massive rivals, especially considering their location. The rivalry grew more intense when Cloughie was appointed Forest manager, which apparently Derby fans didn't like. Don't get the 'nonsense' bit either, the arguments between Derby and Forest regarding Clough will probably always continue, and rightly so because he's a legend, and he turned two average teams into fantastic teams.

Forest is the main one for me, I know plenty of Forest fans and a win is the only result for me. I don't know why but I have a strong hate for their fans more than any team, I don't mind Derby fans, and Coventry, well I understand they have issues, but Forest's bunch come across as arrogant and think their still big time, their the Leeds fans of the midlands.

Are you pissed?

lol

Probably.

I just don't see them as major rivals with their fans claiming to view Derby as their big game of the season, plus I like their ground, history, Clough etc.

I personally view the relationship between Leicester and Forest as a smaller rivalry that does bring a bit more excitement to match days than other teams would. But I can't say I hate them in the way that some fans do.

lol

Probably.

I just don't see them as major rivals with their fans claiming to view Derby as their big game of the season, plus I like their ground, history, Clough etc.

I personally view the relationship between Leicester and Forest as a smaller rivalry that does bring a bit more excitement to match days than other teams would. But I can't say I hate them in the way that some fans do.

We will have no pacifist nonsense on here!! Hate the buggers like everyone else should!!

We will have no pacifist nonsense on here!! Hate the buggers like everyone else should!!

Don't worry, I'd enjoy beating Forest more than I'd enjoy beating Ipswich a few days later. And I won't sit on my seat and refuse to join in the anti-Forest chants either.

I just prefer to hate other clubs like Cov because of their awful support and MK Dons - clubs who really don't deserve much respect.

Archived