Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Leicester vs Barnsley Attendance

Anything less than 25,000 and the club should not do them. £15 is a bargain and with our current position there are no excuses. We argue that we would fill the ground if tickets are cheaper, well today they are half price pretty much. Odd that so many are stating a mere 22,000?

pretty much

Anything less than 25,000 and the club should not do them. £15 is a bargain and with our current position there are no excuses. We argue that we would fill the ground if tickets are cheaper, well today they are half price pretty much. Odd that so many are stating a mere 22,000?

I don't think anyone is saying that, but we'd obviously get more and I don't think the attednances we're getting this season a re a fair reflection of what we should be getting.

It's been proven that we can get around 28K for cheap fixtures (I'm not sure what the price comparison is with today's game).

The excuses need to stop. Today's attendance was an absolute joke and sadly don't expect the prices to come down any time soon. It was a good chance to show that cheap pricing is the way forward and the crowd speaks volumes, that was hardly any more than previous games.

Shocking 'atmosphere' to boot.

Can't blame the owners today. Cheap tickets and given our recent home results I'd expected a crowd in excess of 26k.

All this will result in is prices staying the same, as it can't be proved we'll get significantly bigger crowds with lower prices.

Archived