Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Chris Wood

This just popped up so here's the link and a copy & paste of what's been said. Anybody really think that Millwall offerred £20K a week? Because I don't.

http://www.newsatden...-for-pound.html

DIRECTOR Peter Garston has revealed that Millwall matched Leicester City's offer for Chris Wood "in every financial aspect."

Wood has returned to parent club West Brom ahead of a £1.25million-move to the Foxes next week, after rejecting the chance to stay with the Lions beyond the end of his loan spell.

But Garston, writing in his monthly report as the club's fan on the board, says the New Zealand international's decision could not have been motivated by money.

"I know the salary, transfer fee and all the add-ons that were offered to both West Brom and the player, and I can assure everyone we matched Leicester in every financial aspect," he said.

"Be assured the board went to extreme lengths to get him at the club permanently. As with all transfers, the final decision is with the player as to whether he sees his future at a club.

"As I understand it, Wood and his agent felt there was more chance of him getting Premier League football with Leicester.

"Personally, I find this very annoying as it was only two weeks ago that Chris echoed thoughts of staying with us, especially as he was getting first team football and was very well liked by the fans."

That is whitewash bollocks in an attempt to quell the fans wrath and leave all the blame at the player's door.

Here are some quotes from their most popular forum, The House of Fun http://www.hof.org.uk

"Total shithole of a city just like Delhi with ****** for fans and a dour fool for a manager"

"**** him he has made his bed. I'll tell you now he will live to regret it and I'll take great pleasure when we beat them in the play offs with a last minute in extra time goal"

"Your shit and your dads (also his agent) a **** after we beat them up there.

"Leicester city = Strikers graveyard"

"They seem to have paid about £3 million for just about everybody

Absolute **** of a club. I'd love them to do a Rangers.

It's cos of those nondescript ***** that the 10 point deduction was brought in"

"Leicester Can't be that smart, we nicked N'Guessan from under their noses."

Here are some quotes from their most popular forum, The House of Fun http://www.hof.org.uk

"Total shithole of a city just like Delhi with ****** for fans and a dour fool for a manager"

"**** him he has made his bed. I'll tell you now he will live to regret it and I'll take great pleasure when we beat them in the play offs with a last minute in extra time goal"

"Your shit and your dads (also his agent) a **** after we beat them up there.

"Leicester city = Strikers graveyard"

"They seem to have paid about £3 million for just about everybody

Absolute **** of a club. I'd love them to do a Rangers.

It's cos of those nondescript ***** that the 10 point deduction was brought in"

"Leicester Can't be that smart, we nicked N'Guessan from under their noses."

N'Guessan lol lol lol. I bet scoring 10 goals for Milwall makes you a club legend these days. What a shit boring No mark club.

Archived