Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Chris Wood

Fairplay,

Just checking around it would look a good signing.

I must admit I haven't seen him play much so I don't know what his style is, you're probably right in saying he's a target man. He is rather tall after all.

Doing very well at Millwall at the moment. Eight goals in thirteen. Yes please! :beer:

He has goals in him too whereas Futacs doesn't seem to from what we've seen and looking at his his record at Portsmouth.

2 goals in 8 bit part sub appearances? And 5 goals in 12 starts for Portsmouth. The jury is massively still out on the bloke but that's harsh.

2 goals in 8 bit part sub appearances? And 5 goals in 12 starts for Portsmouth. The jury is massively still out on the bloke but that's harsh.

Alright I think I've exaggerated a bit with my judgement of Futacs but I still believe Wood to be a better goalscorer. Plus, you do have to question why exactly Futacs only started 12 times for a Portsmouth side in the bottom third. Additionally, why has he played the least out of all our strikers? From this evidence I don't think it's harsh to suggest he is one of the weaker forwards at the club.

Archived