Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Chris Wood

Great signing but people need to calm down because if he doesnt score in the first game fans will want his head on a plate.

Also, we will have to hope that he will be running around like a headless chicken, otherwise we will have some of our fans moaning that he is lazy, disinterested and has a bad attitude!

No idea,but from the reaction of some on here, they have obviously seen lots of him, and believe he is our new savior, that will take us to the promised land, so maybe we should just go with what they say.

Then again, maybe not!

I can be included with that reaction. I'm not suggesting he is a saviour, but he certainly knows where the net is.

Has a one goal in every 3 games record at this level. One in 2 this season so if he can get 12-15 goal for us this season that would be great.

Yakubu scored 1 in 2 for us. 10 in 20 or something close.

If Wood can do that, and Nuge keeps up his ratio then we'll be laughing.

Made me laugh the people that said 'all he did was score goals'.

It's like saying, "I'm married to Scarlett Johansson but all she does is stand there and look stunning."

Madness.

I do believe Chris Wood is the man to put some of these chances away for us....

Archived