Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeArmston1994

Bring back Beckford and Danns

Football is a game of opinions . . . mine is simply that Beckford and Danns are two of the best players at our Club. Its very sad that Pearson has not been able to manage them in such a way as to get the best out of them. If this was the case, both would be virtually automatic first choices every week.

Signing the likes of Vardy during the summer was nonsense. Likewise, King's performances have simply not merited him being in the starting line up most of this season; one poor performance from Danns against Burton and it appeared to give Pearson the perfect excuse to purposely isolate him from the 1st team squad but in the case of King . . . . . .

I also agree with previous posts in that the Nugent/Beckford partnership started to really work last season. Our best attacking performances this season have been with Nugent having Knockeart behind him (this is not utilised enough for me). If Pearson needs to sign another striker (or 2) during January, it says everything about his decision-making in the transfer market during the summer. Pearson will definately stay until at least the end of this season. However, in theory, if a new Manager was to arrive at our club right now, you would pretty much guarantee that they would recall both Beckford & Danns from their loans.

This is one of the best post I've ever read on here! Everything you say is very true!

I also agree with previous posts in that the Nugent/Beckford partnership started to really work last season.

:frusty:

To be fair our strikers aren't the problem, only Palace have scored more goals than us at home, it's our approach away from home that's the problem if anything, only Derby and Ipswich have scored fewer goals on the road.

I think we should get Danns and Beckford back in , after visiting Millwall and sitting with them lot in their so called hospitality - what a joke that was , a beef and ale pie with a baseball bat for pudding !!!

we were shocking in that game , cant remember seeing a shot on target and they were pants ..

looks like Cardiff game was no better , would personally like to see more passion from Pearson who hardly acknowledged the city fans after the Millwall game - Nigel its a shite place to get to mate at least give the lads some support when we have been shocking

Also seen Alan Young after the game on crutches who looked not a day younger than 98 ,, whats happened to him jesus christ could not believe it , just wonder if poor Alan was punped full of pain killers in his knees like Tommy Smith at the Pool ...

Crying shame to see a legend looking like that ,, " hes here , hes there , he looks as old as Fred Astaire ... Alan Young .. Alan Young !!"

Football is a game of opinions . . . mine is simply that Beckford and Danns are two of the best players at our Club.

This is one of the best post I've ever read on here! Everything you say is very true!

You think Beckford and Danns are two of the best players at our club :xmasblink:

I never said that at all!

You obviously didn't read his post very carefully then.

Yeh you must be right, but considering you spend most of your life on here makes me think otherwise your just a complete loser but hey your view counts more then mine! :rolleyes:

A loser who clearly knows a lot more about football than you. A loser who can at least string a sentence together.

I love foxestalk but I really find it hard when people say there view on things is better than yours! Your probably the people that ring radio Leicester and say lets by Jones, Austin, Trotter etc get a grip people eveyones view counts!

Apart from the people who think we should sign Jones, Austin or Trotter apparently.

This kind of thread does my head in, Beckford and Danns are clearly not the best players at this club, nor suberp championship players, otherwise they would be somewhere better than Bristol and Huddersfield.

They are not bad players, but they are not going to turn this season around if they come back, Danns is not a defensive midfielder he is a high energy attacking midfielder, and Beckford is not the clinical striker that so many are crying out for, just look at his stats for the championship.

If we want either of those types of players lets buy in January rather than rely on either of these 2 to perform a job they have already proved they can't do at this level and for this club.

This kind of thread does my head in, Beckford and Danns are clearly not the best players at this club, nor suberp championship players, otherwise they would be somewhere better than Bristol and Huddersfield.

They are not bad players, but they are not going to turn this season around if they come back, Danns is not a defensive midfielder he is a high energy attacking midfielder, and Beckford is not the clinical striker that so many are crying out for, just look at his stats for the championship.

If we want either of those types of players lets buy in January rather than rely on either of these 2 to perform a job they have already proved they can't do at this level and for this club.

Spot on old bean

Archived