Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theboxman1986

Signed but never played for city XI

Inspired by the worst 11 thread was wondering if anyone can make an 11 with players that we signed but never played for the first 11 competitively. Only rule is that they cannot have signed for the youth team then graduated/got released. It must be that they signed to play for the first team right off the bat.

Mandy's dodgy dealings again?

More like Redknapps. That bloke would sign up a paraplegic just to cream some of the transfer fee.

I'm SO glad we didn't sign that shady bastard.

'Honest, your Honor, it's awl pwoppa pukka on the tax fwont.....I just decided to bang it in an off-shaw account in me dogs name dint ah?'

****ing thieving spiv. Look at the mess he's left Pompey in, just to benefit himself.

Ellison played, I can still recall the horror of watching him make his debut at OLD TRAFFORD. It was humiliating.

I saw him play for Lincoln a few times. He hit a one man wall from a free kick at about knee height. Quality.

While I'm on the subject, my lasting memory of Lee Philpott is seeing him amble down the left wing for Lincoln and just falling over. There was no one within ten yards of him. Quality.

Archived